Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

There really isn't anything bad about my school. It's really stressful because we are college and high school students but high school wise, i would say that the worst thing would be that there are no sports to join. I used to think that, but now I understand why we don't have any; it's because we get too much work and we really don't have time for anything else.

What I considered the worst thing about the school is that it requires you to take many basic. Some basic classes have nothing to do with your career but they still require you to take this classes. I know we have to have some knowledge in our history and writing but, their are certain career that will not required the used of this knowledge.

I really don't think there is a bad thing about my school. If there is anything bad, it would be some of the students but the majority are students that are focused, and love the school. The bad students are usually seen only a semester and then dissapear of our lives. This school is great and I don't see anything wrong with it.

The worst thing I cosider about my school are the students who give us a bad name, the students who drop out and dont graduate. Those students then go on saying that UTB is a bad school, while in reality people here don't want to try. I don't consider anything bad about this school, just the students.

The worst thing about The University of Texas is the student staff. Most of the students attending are young and not focused on their academic goals. Most of the student bosy disrespect the campus and devalues the university. It is such a shame becuase the staff is incredible and helpful.

In my mind The Universtiy of Texas at Brownsville is great in every way but the long wait for financial aid. There is never a time that i can go to the financial aid office and be finished that one time. I feel that more organization will help them greatly.

The worst thing about the University of Texas at Brownsville is that activities are not advertised as much for the students to attend to. Activities set on campus are not known enough in advance for the student to decide whether they wish to attend or not.

One of the worse things about the university, is that the buildings and rooms get in the way of our learning, for example the outlets sometimes do not work which affects our access to our work.

The only thing I think is the worst is that the school recently enforced a no smoking on campus policy but students continue to smoke where there are a lot of signs displayed to prohibit it.

The worst thing would be finding a parking spot nearest to my class. The search takes a lot of vaulable time to find and most of the time , I never find one and have to park far away.