Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

Maybe, and just maybe, the fact that I need to walk a lot to get to my classes. But, it is not a real problem, because of the fact that walking is a healthy activity for everyone.

tuition is very expensive. even though qulifying for financial aid i still have to pay money out of my pocket, although the school is very succesful and im happy with it.

Until this day, I think that my school has everything a student could wish from his/her school, and sincerely I can not find anything bad in UTB.

Lack of college/university information, their's nobody to help you to excel in education, and very poor class organization given by staff.

The worst thing about my school is that even though we say we are smoke free campus, students do not care and don't follow the rule.

The worst thing about my school is the parking. There isn't enough parking spaces for the students and everyday it's a struggle.

I consider Parking the wost thing at my school because you cant never find a good parking spot close to your classes.

Most of the students have a negative attitude towards UTB...so it rubs off of them to other students.

not having a football or basketball team. Because there is a lot of talent at the school.

i have nothing bad to say about the school. i think the school is perfect the way it is.