Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

The kind of person that should attend this school is a person that is self motivated and likes to be independent. A person that enjoys making the drive to the university and attending class. There are many things to do at the university other than attending class and studying. The university has a brand new recreational complex with work out machines, baseball field, swimming pool and work out classes. So a person that loves to work out would definenlty benift from this university. Also a person that is family oriented and likes to live a a home away from home.

A success motivated individual with a positive outlook for the future of this country, state and city. They should definitely be interactive with a desire to bloom in technology and communications. It helps if they are Internationally Interactive as it is a border city and participates in binational conferences. It would also behove them if they are interested in health and nutrition as we are a campus involved in Green Eco and Public Health Issues. We are growing and building for the future generations of Education while Recycling the old, tried and true Blue.

A person that is willing to study and spend hours dedicated to understanding the material by finding help from others from tutoring services provided by the university, professsors, peers, online tutoring such as khan academy, etc. should attend the University of Texas at Brownsville. This person has to strive always to not only do good or better. They must make an effort to do their BEST. If they get As, Bs, and Cs, they should strive to get As and Bs only or all As. They should turn in their homework on time, and study for quizzes and tests.

The University of Texas at Brownsville is a campus for every kind of person. The environment suits every type of person, In campus you can see diferent type of people sharing knowledge and time and ideas. I think every kind of people can feel very comfortable in the environment The University of Texas have to offer. Also how is in the frontier of Texas is so easy to see different types of cultures,traditions and race. The thing is that people respect each other and this is why it's so easy to get along with different type of people

A person should have the qualities of a hard work ethic and Hispanic heritage. To be successful at UTB, an adequate amount of time should be contributed to studies. Someone who does not possess a great amount of knowledge can be extremely successful at this university as long as he/she puts forth the effort. Fitting in with the crowd can be a problem for anyone; over 70% of the student body is of Hispanic descent. I would not recommend this university to anyone who is uncomfortable being a around a Hispanic ethic population.

A prospective student of The University of Texas at Brownsville should be someone who has the will to better their lives by obtaining a solid education. Only those that are willing to work hard and buckle up for the tough road that is life should attend this school. The University of Texas at Brownsville will give you the bricks to build a strong foundation in education and thus creating an exemplary citizen in the process. This school will give you the knowledge you need but you need to have the will to take it up a notch.

I believe the kind of person that should attend this school would be students that are really focused on a career that would provide the education and the increasing growth of the community. To also share the experience with other high schools to be the example of a supporter of the school. The student must be ready and to be prepared to look ahead of the importance of a good education and to be able to help others pursue their dreams of graduating with very high expectations. This person will be you!

The kind of person that should attend the university of texas at Brownsville is a person that has the desire to succeed in the future. Somebody that has realized how important getting a degree is, they know that without further education they won't get past minimum wage jobs. A person that wants a bright future and is willing to work hard and smart to make the dream future a reality. A person who knows what they want in life and that are taking their decisions seriously should attend this school.

The University of Texas at Brownsville is open to any person who wants to succed in life. At this university we do not discriminate. If you are of a Mexican, African American, or even Korean descent you will be gladly welcomed at this university. Since the University of Texas is not a big campus we tend to be very close to eachother. We try to make friends with anyone who joins our school. As long as you want to get educated The university of Texas will gladly accept you.

The kind of person who should attend the University of Texas at Brownsville is a person interested in obtaining a quality education. This school has grown significantly over the past ten years. It is a beautiful campus and the professors at this school are very passionate about their field. This school is excellent, again, for anyone intersted in a quality education and clubs and activities which provide for networking, community service projects and having fun.