Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

some one that is driven to success willing to go beyond the school work, wanting to make new friends, to study with others. This school is great especaily if you are looking for small class rooms and where the teacher works with each and every student individualy.

Someone who is motivated, dedicated, and willing to learn and work hard. Be open to help and be active in the school's programs. Create relationships with advisors, teachers, and financial aid. Attend class and be on time. Be open to new experiences.

Any individual who is mindful of saving money and is determined to push past learning only in the classroom should attend this university. It is important for one to be able to learn independently in order to make the most out of this institution.

There are a lot of people who attend to The University of Texas at Brownsville. I have had people who come from Republic Dominica, Spain, Mexico, Cuba, Russia and so on. People who come to teach us the use of different cultures.

Like any person attending college, the kind of person that should attend this school is a hard working, persistant, and focused student. They are very helpful here, so any person should attend this school.

The kind of person I belive will flourish in this school setting would be a student who is eager to learn and who is open to discussing different ideologies other then his/her own.

A person who wants to be someone in life. A person who is not afraid to ask for help when needed. A person who has big goals and a person who is not afraid to be themselves.

Students who wish to stay close to home (lower Texas valley area) should attend this school. Students who can't afford expensive college tuition should also consider UTB.

I think anyone who wants to attend a good college and get a good education for a should attend UTB. It is very affordable and its located in a very calm city.

Any person interested in having a better future can and should attend this school. Especially, if they want to pay a lower price for a college education.