Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

anyone who can not afford to live somewhere far up state and anyone who likes to stay near the beach or gets home sick to easily.

Someone who can not afford a very expensive school, non U.S. citizens and people that want a quiet and calm university.

Somebody who could live with his parents or his/family here, since there is only limited space for housing on campus.

Any one can attend UTB because it has an open door policy. Traditional and non-traditional students succeed at UTB.

A person that likes a small school and isnt here to make friends and connections, as much as just get an education.

Anyone and everyone, theres no such thing as what kind of a person should or should not attend this school.

I think a person who is committed to being successful and wanting to get something out of going to college.

All kind of persons should attend the University of Texas at Brownsville, because it is a good school

Any person should attend this school because I think it is a great place where the learning begins.

people who would like to succed in life and look for a good experience and education