Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

The most frustrating thing about the university could be that there is not always enough parking around the campus and could lead to some tension between class mates. Due to the demand of the university from many attending our school from outside the state let alone country it can be difficult to find parking. Due to this in convince we can sometimes be late to our class or exam even if we plan ahead.

As a first year college student and a first year driver it is extremely hard to find a parking spot. I have to get there about 30 minutes before class just to look. Its so frustrating to everybody because this can cause a lot of tardiness to the students especially since the parking spaces are limited. Which leads us to parking about a 15 minute walk from the parking lot to the campus.

The most frustrating thing about school is parking space. We have about 7 parking lots that are about mid-sized. The thing is, that we have many students and faculty that come from Mexico and I believe the university doesn't count them in with parking. I arrive an hour early to a good parking space, but that isn't a problem for me, since I can catch up on some homework.

The most frustraring thing about my school is the food service and transportation. The food in the cafeteria is very limited and too expensive for a college student that needs to get something to eat between classes. Also, there is no effective transportation service since the only bus on campus gives service only to the sorroundings of the university.

The most frustruating thing about my school is the staff. The teachers and counselors dont give you the time we deserve. Some of the counselors tend to be rude with students. Students want to go to a place where you can be heard and ask questions aboust their degree, but sometime it is hard with the staff.

The one thing I found extremely irritating was the lack of effort that I noticed from some of my peers. Even with their low grades, they would not even attempt to go to a study session or talk to the teacher about what they could do better. That, I believe, was the most irritating aspect of college.

The only fustrating thing about the school at the moment for me is that since they had the split with TSC and are merging with Pan Am, there is kind of a mess with classes and locating offices like the Advising and any other important office. I'm pretty sure this will clear up very soon though.

The most frustrating thing about my school would probably have to be that there is too many cars and not a lot of parking, especially in places around the north and south halls where most of the students need parking. Other than that there is really nothing frustrating about my school.

The most frustrating thing about The University of Texas at Brownsville is that they take for ever to award the finacial aid packages. This is very frudtruaring because every student has the right to know their status of aid before june, so they can make a wise choice.

the most frustrating thing about my university is that sometimes the classes are too big and we rarely get to speak to the professor one on one, or he/she sometimes does not focus on each student as an individual, instead the class as a group.