Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

The greatest attribution to this university would be how it helps students make a smooth transition from high school to the college curriculum. Students here generally come from low income families that do not have any college experience; therefore, they can be discouraged about their chances of succeeding. This university has done a tremendous job acquiring professors who motivate and get involved with students to help them be successful. The Learning Enrichment Center also provides further assistance for students with disabilities, taking remedial classes, or having trouble in a particular subject area.

Attending The Univeristy of Texas in Brownsville has been one of the best years in my career life. UTB is one of the finest universities here in the Rio Grande Valley with the highest respect for professors and students. Professors really care for their students' success, take pride in teaching and provide an wonderful learning experience. Marketing the univerity helps potential students learn from my experience?that if I can do it?so can they. Working toward my Master?s degree will help me find the voice I?ve been seeking to promote, recruit and retain student enrollment.

There are many great things about the University that I attend to. First of all, one thing everyone notices about the campus is that it is very well kept. There are many trees and grass everywhere. The buildings look fantastic! Very updated and somewhat luxurious. Another great thing of UTB is how well the teachers and students get along with each other. Teachers are always willing to help and expand the mind of their students. There are also many events taking place at the same time. There is never a dull moment for those who like to be involved.

The best thing i would have to consider about University of Texas at Brownsville is the classroom environment and teachers. In the classrooms its not to over crowded therefore there is more one on one with the teacher. If there is a question that needs to be asked or something not understood you can just ask and they are more that willing to help you out. As well as assignments you can stay after class for a better understanding or they can schedule a time most best for you to go in and ask quesions that need answering.

The things that I consider are the best in my school are the facilities where we take classes, as well as the equipment that has each classroom. Also the instructors whose day after day teach us about the subject they taught. Besides the good team of advisors with whom you can count when you have a dubt or question about your classes, schedule, career, etc. Finally the Enrichment labs in which they offer help to serve you better results in your assignments or homeworks.

The best thing is the proffersors. I say that with pride, because they show great loyalty, respect, and dedication for their students. In example some professors will show up on a Saturday to further help their students. In the music department our teachers push us to strive for more than what we can imagine we can achieve. The teachers prepare us not only for our field of study but for what that field is going to bring along when you are finally entering it.

The best thing about my school are the professors that are teaching the Education courses. I consider them the best thing because I've learned a lot of strategies that are going to help me in my future career. I have learned a lot of new things that based on their previous experiences are going to be very helpful. As a young lady, I have not experienced any direct contact with a classroom of young children but with their ideas I feel I'm ready.

The best thing about my school is the access that students have to their instructors. If we have a question about school or anything, I was able to talk to one of my instructors about it . They were always a phone call or office visit away. After a lecture they would always stay longer if we had any questions about the lecture or clinicals. Everyone associated with my program of study was very helpful and kind.

The best thing about my school would have to be the campus. Our campus is great, it makes you feel at home, and it is friendly, meaning that there is a lot of places where to meet with your friends and even meet other people. The university of texas at brownsville also has a lot of activities around campus which is even better, especially for freshmen, because it helps you meet new people.

I really enjoy my professors. Although many people think that since we aren't a big school as Texas A&M or UT Austin that Brownsville is lacking in providing a qualitly education. The professors I have from my field of study elaborate so well on their study I feel like I am at a huge university but with a smaller teacher student ratio