Harlingen, TX
Texas State Technical College Harlingen

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Texas State Technical College Harlingen

Baldemar

One of the highest rated Computer Courses that rival other colleges and universities. And notetably there pride on creating job offers for the majority of their students.

Don't waste your time here you have only nine short months to make something of your self, so don't stand idely by while time slips past you. all the regreats that have built up over the past three years have to leave you other wise you won't be albe to move foward. don't make the same choices I did nothing will come of it, because when its done you'll lose everthing that you hold dear to you. Our Blood brother will leave the next day we graduate so spend every minute you can with him because its going to be hard on him being so far away from home and friends. You'll need to be strong for the both of you later on down the road, when things get bumpy for the both of you. Remmeber love is something that will pirce the hearts of even the strongest armor, but don't let take over. The future that we have work so hard to make become a reality is on the very edge of our fingertips, so let my words both guide you and protect you from the hard times ahead or you.

people who want more than a Technical college. Those who see them selfs being a part of history through a school's heritage that has been over half a decade of prestigious awards and other achivments.

Abigail

my collegiate classmates worked as a team during reviews and all knew what they wanted out of school and got extremely serious when it came down to business.

The school I ended up attending is a technical school, although people generally look down upon technical schools the buzz about their success stories will one day grasp the attention all people to flock to these "concentrated in learning" educational facilities. The less hustle and bustle of big name universities and its prospects, the technical schools provide students with an abundance of knowledge and tremendous hands on teaching experiences ,which in hand over qualify graduates for their proposed study of interest .

I always imagined college as independence from my family, the chance to change my life for the better, meeting new friends, having some fun along the way, and learning more about my major. Well after a few wrong turns and lessons well learned, it was. The most helpful thing to know about college is to always get involved in school sponsored activities, i met some of my closest friends that way. but also #1 when it comes to roomates always remember that your not sisters, so dont shop for groceries like it, always split the grocerie bill. #2 when it comes to class sit in front, have a tape recorder but have it set before class starts and #3 last but not least if you need help don't ask a classmate go straight to the proffessor, that's why they're there. Wear comfortable closed toe shoes (never sandals or heels), you never what the day of class will include, you dont wanna have to run back and forth to change. Another helpful hint is to desginate a bed time. Yes it sounds lame but in the long run its your very best friend. And breakfast is a must.

Crystal

I would advise high school students to not depend on anybody else but themselves and family. Apply for FIFSA. Every penny counts. When you have a job that you enjoy, you don't ever have to work a day in your life.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is the kind that isn't motivated enough to better themselves.

Mariano

my classmates are really helpful and encouraging, helping you out with what ever you need.

The teacher to student ratio, and the courses offered here are just has good has any bigger college.

If i could go back and talk to myself when i was in high school, i would tell myself not to slack off just because its my final year. I would also tell myself to complete the most rigorous course i could of done so the work in college would be easier. Follow every good instruction given to me and not questioning any of it.

Toni

A lot of the students in my classes were a little older than myself, so I didn't have much interaction with them.

I would probably have taken more dual enrollment courses (in order to have achieved college credit). I would just work to improve my study habits and ask as many questions as necessary. Its a huge change, but I think I was well prepared for it. If you are aware that the change will be substantial, and you are willing to work hard to achieve your goals, you will be successful.

MY GPA!! I am very proud of my GPA, and it is something that I work very hard to maintain.

Texas State Technical College Harlingen administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.