Marshall, TX
Texas State Technical College-Marshall

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Texas State Technical College-Marshall

Estela

The students at Texas State Technical College are persons dedicated in continuing their education, expanding their knowledge of all the new advanced technology and ready for any challenges that are placed in their path in order to fulfill their dreams of graduating.

If I could go back in time, I would hit my self up side my head. I would have told myself that if I go to college now I would be saving my self a lot of grief later. Choosing to go to college you would have a choice in careers to pick from. You would not have to be stuck with a dead end job wishing for something better paying. Not only would I have a choice in careers but the option to be able to help others and do something rewarding with my life. I would tell myself that I am smarter then what I give my self credit. Don't let low self esteem take over your life. Attempt to do your best, don't quit. Go for it and see what happens. Don't let fear control you. Think about the family that you will be raising and the things you would be able to provide for them. You believe in a God that gives all things, so go out and do your part.

The worst thing about the school is the unfriendly class schedules for working class moms. Classes are hard to attend when you work an 8 hour job. Night classes taught are also hard to attend because they are 2 to 3 hours long and are hard to attend due to other duties you have at home as a caregiver.

TRUDIE

Texas State Technical College of Marshall, Texas, is a well established school that focuses on student advancement and current technology.

Trudie Jackson, you must make sure that you try harder to get good grades because doing just enough to get by leads to a life of minimum wages and poverty. It would be very wise to go straight to college from high school. This would be very beneficial to you, instead of waiting, then you could possibly forget all that you've learned. Upon entering college, you must make sure that you are committed to making good grades, arriving to classes on time and completing all classes. This will show that you are dependable, responsible and it shows that you are not a quitter. Please do not get too involved with all of the partying, if you live on-campus because this will definitely cut out your studying time. Finally, show respect to all of your teachers no matter how rude they are to you in class. Most of these teachers have connections out in the real world, that would help you find employment before or after graduation.

Justin

First of all I would have to tell myself to make my decesions very carefully because some of them are going to affect him for a very long time. I would go on to telling myself to always and I mean always have a backup plan becuase nothing in life is guaranteed except death and taxes. I would also hammer in the importance of high school GPA and class rankings. I would say to invest as much time as possible to public services to help with scholarships and to apply to each and every scholarship available since I was gonna need the help very much. And lastly I would advise to stay away from the party scene because it is VERY distracting. Well thats it thank you for your time and consideration

The program I'm in is very unorganized but still manageable

Texas State Technical College-Marshall administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.