Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Diane

I think Texas Tech has an excellent distance learning/online program for Registered Nurses seeking their Bachelor's degree. It is flexible and there is plenty of support available to their students.

It is a great school to learn how to either become a nurse or a doctor. I feel very accomplished in attending this university because of the great professors that I have to give me guidance on the curriculum as well as wonderful staff to help with finances and academic opportunities. I have felt very welcomed into the program of nursing and I am very honored to be a red raider.

Joseph

The health science center at Texas Tech seems amazing, i have only visited once, but the time I did i was fascinated. The buildings are so big and beautiful and all close together making it easisly assessable. With the buildings so close it will make it easier to go in between classes and make it easy to find study buddies

Matthew

From the moment I interviewed for medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, I knew it was where I wanted to go. Everybody I met was friendly. People had smiles on their faces here. The students around me where interested in my life and wanted to know more about me. The faculty members who interviewed me were kind, despite huge accomplishments. And those aspects that I noticed on my interview day have proved to be true about this school every day I've attended since I matriculated. Would highly recommend coming here.

Alesia

It is honestly the most conducive and hospitable learning environment you could ask for. It has ample opportunities, mentors and professionals who are invested in your success and so many ways to get involved with your peers! I absolutely love being a medical student here and can’t inahine pursuing this career elsewhere.

Rosa

I love my school. Everyone is so helpful! The instructors are always available to help you! Before selecting Texas Tech University, I called over 100 colleges and Universities, it seemed no one enjoys their job and helping the students, Texas Tech is a different story, everyone is so nice and so welcoming and overall helpful!