Lubbock, TX
Texas Tech University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Texas Tech University

Fixed  rate loan

Brittanie
Can't Wait to Apply for Texas Tech

I enjoyed my stay in Lubbock, Texas. One of the best things I ever did was look at this college.

Can't Wait to Apply for Texas Tech

Alex
Texas Tech ehhhh

It is a good school but if I could go back to high school and get a do over, I WOULD NOT CHOOSE TO ATTEND HERE.

Texas Tech ehhhh

Catherine
Texas Tech University Review

Texas Tech University Review

Lubbock is a great place to go to school! There's enough to do that we are never bored, but not so many distractions that it's hard to concentrate on studying.

Grant
Guns Up!

West Texas is a very friendly area and TTU is no different. I have made friends easily and really enjoy campus life.

Guns Up!

I LOVE It!

I LOVE It!

Brittony
Texas Tech

It's a great general school. It has wonderful individual programs.

Texas Tech

It's a great general school. It has wonderful individual programs.

Sydney

I wish I was pushed to be more involved and not so shy. You and other freshman are all in similar boats, so they most likely feel as nervous as you do. Don't be afraid to go out and join as many organizations or go places you wouldn't usually, because you can always figuratively go back, and edit before you click save.

Tiffany

I love everything about Texas Tech and cannot wait to spend my undergraduate years at Texas Tech. Techs campus is the second largest right behind the air force academy, so the school is a large school but coming from a large high school I am not too worried about that factor. When I tell people that I will be attending Texas Tech in the fall I hear "Guns Up" or "Wreck 'em" these responses just increase my excitement for college.

There are a lot of frat kids but I think Texas Tech has a great mix of all sorts of kids!

Groups that are popular on campus is greek life, student government and any intramural sports. There is a place for everyone at Texas Tech

Although I have not actually attended a class at Texas Tech yet I just got home from orientation and the upper class-men that were there were the sweetest, friendlist and most defiantley the most helpful students I have ever met! Walking around the campus for two days I got to see many college kids walk to class wearing nike shorts and a t shirt and thank god because thats all I wear

I have not attended a class at Texas Tech yet but I will give an update to this question in the future.

Katherine

Love the academic and organization part of it but there is way too much partying that always goes on.

Wild and crazy drinkers plus rampant drug use. Granted those people are the majority but i passed that phase a long time ago.

We are a football school through and through. Even though we're not very good, that is all the people in this town have.

Other than the graduate students, about 90 percent are drinkers and par-tiers, not my kind of crowd.

Challenging but I love learning new things!

Ariana

Texas Tech University is a wonderful university filled with various career paths, but that also demands students who are independant and who are strong willed.

If I could go back in time and provide myself with some advice about Texas Tech University, it would be to be patient and enjoy my undergraduate career. I sped to quickly through my undergrad that I felt stressed and pressured many semsters. It also led me to become less active in social events. I spent countless hours studying when I could have taken a breath and admire my surroundings. I got so far I didn't even realize the end was approaching rapidly.

A person should not attend Texas Tech Univeristy if they are doubtful in the university. Doubt can hinder any student who is not well enough prepared to attend TTU. Texas Tech University is a university for students who are independt and outgoing. If one does not classify under these categories, they will have a challenging time adjusting to the change and making friends. In order to scucced at TTU a student must believe in themselves before anyone else.

Texas Tech University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.