Lubbock, TX
Texas Tech University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Texas Tech University

Fixed  rate loan

Deyon

it looks like a very nice university

it looks like a very nice university

Timothy

This is my first college, so I cannot say for certain that this review is Tech-specified or if it is applicable to all colleges. The majority of teachers do not seem qualified to be a teacher. Facilities are exceptional and well-kept. Dorm life is the same as other colleges, I assume. The people here are diverse and relatively easy to get along with. I am happy. Stressed, but happy. Broke, but happy. Sad, but happy.

Sara
If You're Going to Rush, Go Chitwood

If You're Going to Rush, Go Chitwood

Deciding to live in Chitwood was the best decision I could have ever made. When I was deciding where to live, almost all the reviews online said that Chitwood was a hell-hole and that other dorms like Stangel/ Murdough and Horn/Knapp were much better. Fortunately, the one positive Chitwood review, that's title read: SORORITY GIRLS LIVE IN CHITWOOD, was enough to convince me to pick Chitty. The day after Bid Day, almost every door had letters on it, making it easy to find new sisters on my floor. Chitwood is perfect for the girl who loves to watch movies and study with her friends, but craves the excitement that runs through the hallways on a Thursday/ Friday/ Saturday night. Advice: pick a room on a low floor so you don't have to use the slow elevators, try to not live next to the CA, coordinate room colors with your roommate, buy fabric for your bulletin board [dimensions available on ttu housing website], buy a big rug [you'll thank me later], and DO NOT be afraid to have a random roommate...my random roommate who I was really worried about getting along with is now my best friend! So have fun, be fearless, and live in Chitty...the bathrooms are actually pretty nice and newly renovated hahaha.

Gabriel
ed

good

ed

good

Natalie
So much love for my school!

So much love for my school!

I really do love this place, but I do know it's not for everyone. I was dead set on going to another school, and after a visit to Tech I changed my mind. So I highly recommend a campus visit before you make a final decision to go anywhere!

Cele
WRECK EM

WRECK EM

There is a lot of diversity! Living on campus is very beneficial, there's a variety of on-campus dining to choose from, and MANY resources available to students. As for academics, professors are great & it is obviously a priority at the school. Game days are AWESOME, everyone is there, & we have, without a doubt, THE BEST student section & traditions. If you're looking for a school with a big feel that has a little something to appeal to each individual, TECH is the school for you. Wreck EM!

Texas Tech University

Texas Tech is a great place to meet new people and get a great education. The campus architecture is beautiful and the Carol of Lights at Christmastime is a fun event for all ages. With a large and diverse student body, it is easy to find a group that you identify with. Looking for an on campus job? There are plenty of opportunities for that as well, from tutoring to working in one of the many campus cafeterias.

Future Red Raider

I cant wait to go there next year. Its going to be great and its the best school I can think of.

Future Red Raider

Dina
TTU

TTU

Brittanie
Can't Wait to Apply for Texas Tech

I enjoyed my stay in Lubbock, Texas. One of the best things I ever did was look at this college.

Can't Wait to Apply for Texas Tech

Texas Tech University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.