Texas Tech University

« See more reviews of Texas Tech University

I am so glad i chose Texas Tech for college. I have had a blast so far and I'd encourage anyone who wants to get an education and have the time of their life to go to Texas Tech!

Our student section is the loudest, funnest and biggest place. Campus gets empty when home football games are occuring and if you don't get there early you might not get seats.

It is located in a relatively small town, so when big sporting events come along it feels like the whole town gets together to watch it. Its a great, convinient college town.

The chance to become involved in so many activities, whether it is clubs, sports, sororities / fraternities. Also, the new lazy river is awesome in the hot weather.

There is no other school in the state that is as flat as Tech is here in Lubbock. That is not a bad thing. It keeps us seperate from the other big schools here.

You either love Tech immediately or you hate it and have to get out immediately. There's really no inbetween. Most people love it, though.

come to tech you won't regret it.... unless you are a square who doesn't know how to have fun and need "traditions" to help you do so.

The entire city of Lubbock and the surrounding communites are extremely supportive of Texas Tech as are the Alumni across the US.

My school is unique in its architecture and how large the campus is, i believe it is the largest continuous campus in the nation.

This school has absolutely everything to offer. It is a wonderful environment to learn and achieve in. I couldn't be happier!