Texas Tech University

« See more reviews of Texas Tech University

This school is perfect for anyone! The camous is very diverse and has many diverse clubs and fraternities. I think any student would be able to fit in to simething at this campus. They also offer on campus jobs, which are great for students living in the dorms. Texas has a great psycology program, so if you plan to major in that, this is the place to be. Also, there Nursing School is great. Very competitive to get in but once you are, you will love it. They have everything updated and are able to teach everything at the hospital.

The kind of person that should attend this school falls into several categories: A jock, an engineer, or a person who is not entirely sure what degree they are interested in. Texas Tech is inexpensive enough to attend that you can determine your destiny while enjoying your surroundings over the course of a year or so. The faculty at this school WANT you to graduate, and as such, they may play a pivotal role in helping you decide your career.

A goal-oriented and driven student would fit in perfectly at Texas Tech University. If you are a student who loves to get involved, Texas Tech is the place to be; from Greek life to volunteer groups, there are hundreds of organizations available for you. Texas Tech athletics are also a huge plus to attending this university, so if you're a sport-lover and exhibit school spirit, Texas Tech is definitely the place you want to be.

Any person can attend Texas Tech University. I like it because it is a town that is centered around the university. On football game days it's like the whole town shuts down, puts on their red and black, and heads to the stadium to watch the game. The school spirit is amazing and there are so many great traditions to learn. Everyone at Texas Tech lives and breathes Texas Tech. I would recommend it to anyone.

All kinds of students should attend this school because the more diverse people and intellects surround you the more well-rounded you are in school, the better you will be able to work with other people no matter where you go. I would advise great study habits and punctuality in the classrooms and great communication lines with the teachers to be successful at Texas Tech University.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who wants to thrive in school, but also have fun with school spirit and extracurriculars. Texas Tech University wants students to get involved in some way, and they make it easy by having a lot of options to choose from. Options range from greek life to religious organizations to major specific organizations.

Texas Tech University is a really nice school, serious student should attend this school. they are really straight about their policy, they education and the way they do thing. If you are willing to be successful you are welcome to join us because at Texas Tech University everything is possible. hard worker, serious student should easilly success in this school.

A person with a boistrious attitude who likes to be around groups of people would do best at this school. Tech has a high energy level and everyone here is, for the most part, sweet and down to earth. It is a large campus so it is great for athleteic people to go running during the week or it is great for people who just want to take a stroll on a weekend.

Any student who is willing to learn from some of the best professors and gain new friends every single day. Someone who loves a school that takes pride in it's athletic teams like Football and Basketball. Someone who wants to experience living on their own but have the comfort of the excellent Texas Tech staff. And someone who wants to have fun!

A student who is looking to attend Texas Tech should be well rounded in academics as well as school spirit. There are so many oppurtunities at Texas Tech,so if someone is looking for an active, well rounded college then this is the perfect campus for you. The town is friendly and oppurtunities awaitg you at my school Texas Tech University.