Texas Tech University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Texas Tech University

kaleigh

I love my university, and the opportunities it has offered me. I am in a sorority and in a few agriculture clubs. I also play basketball and softball intramurals. I come from a long line of Texas Tech alumni. The housing on campus could be better, but most on campus housing isn't good. The food in most dorms is pretty good and they have a wide variety. I will forever be a Red Raider at heart.

I love it! I'm excited to be a student their next fall and love the atmosphere. I look forward to living on campus in the dorm and walking to my classes. The food looks good and I cant wait to try it but I'm definitely most excited to attend the football games!

madison

I really enjoy being a student at TTU. The advisors and staff are always super helpful and friendly. They work with you to make sure you complete what is needed administratively where at some universities it's difficult to even get someone on the phone. Responses from advisors are timely and accurate and they are good at advising a great plan for graduation. One of my colleagues even attended TTU years ago and was remembered by my professor.I feel a closer relationships with my professors at TTU than any other university I've attended.

I love Tech! I transferred here after a semester of community college and am glad I did. Lubbock is a small town but you learn to love it. The whole town supports the athletics and the school which is super fun. Everyone here is so welcoming and the teacher are super helpful. I'm even double majoring with the help of my advisors! If you want to do something, Tech will help you do it!

Heaven

From the looks of it Texas Tech for me was that one school where I believed I couldn't get in because it seemed very prestige and everyone is very top of their class. I was very worried that I wouldn't be admitted to this school because I believed my grades were not good enough, but as I did more research they made it very aware that good grades are great to have but they are not everything they look at, and that touched my heart .