Texas Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Texas Wesleyan University

Words can't describe how much I've enjoyed my studies at Texas Wesleyan University. Through classes, I've meet a great deal of new professors and friends that I know I can always count on if I need any help with my studies. All administrative figures are really friendly and willing to help. For my major and desired career, Texas Wesleyan University provides a lot of information. They has a program named DEAP, which is an early dental acceptance program.

I love the fact that my school is small, allowing professors and students to get to know one another. Another benefit of a small school is the close relationships you are able to develop with your fellow students. Because of the small class sizes, we all get to know each other very well.

Small classrooms and being able to interact with the professor .

Everyone is super friendly, and everyone knows your name. Since Wesleyan is a small school, you get to see familiar faces every day. You don't have a good "I'm late because the class was too far" excuse. You can walk across campus in five minutes, and everything is ease of access.