New York, NY
The Ailey School

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Ailey School

Cierra

An amazing dance program with many opportunities to grow not only technique wise but also artistically. The teachers and staff are very caring and really are always looking out for your best interest if you are willing to put forth the effort in class.

I would tell myself to not take the dance training and academic work I had in high school for granted and to realize that college would be a lot different from what I experienced in high school. College life is not that much harder but it definitely puts you in new & different situations and you just have to be open to anything happening. I would tell myself that leaving a small, close-knit program in high school to go to a prestigious school in NYC would be drastically different but that it was not anything to stress over. My parents raised me with lots of morals and values that would save me from making a lot of decisions that might lead me down the wrong path. I would also tell myself to not worry about fitting in with my roommates and the people in my classes as much and to just enjoy being in one of the greatest cities in the world. More communication with my Resident Assistant would be the key for me surving the roommate problems that came up. Last but not least just to have fun and be thankful that I was in such a great place!!!

The huge class sizes and lack of indvidual attention to each student.

The Ailey School administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.