Atlanta, GA
The Art Institute of Atlanta

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Art Institute of Atlanta

Raygun

I am excited to be starting the college experience and this school starting in July of this year. I have visited the college several times and have enjoyed myself everytime. We have visited and toured the facility and the off campus housing and they are both wonderful.

Makayla

Overall, the experience was okay. I was always stressed with financial aid and the fact that almost nobody seemed to care to help. There were maybe a handful of professors and higher ups that did care but that's about it. The food was okay but they do have some events that are great for both faculty and students to join. I love being an animation student and watching people create characters and worlds around me. I want to one day give others the same joy with my characters. I intend to graduate this Spring of March 2018.

justin

I think that the school is prestigious and they have a lot of amenities on campus to help students progress their experience. The Advisors are extremely helpful and the professors are there for their students. The location is also extremely close to a mall, and lots of cool shops and fun places to visit.

Willie

I am having the best experience, a very helpful staff and faculty is always avaliable. The encouragement and motivation is always present to complete college and do your best in all classes. The teachers I have had are great at helping us, and the information is very detailed and well explained.

Roosevelt

It's a great creative School, with a lot of different cultures. Different people. the teachers are Awesome. But the school is expensive. They have a great LAB, and a great campus. The only time a school can be bad at teaching is when the student is not willing to think outside the box or do extra study.

Adam

My overall experience of, The Art Institute of Atlanta, has been positive, although there are a few negatives as well. The positive is that I have small class size with less than twenty in some classes. The school is relatively small; we are not too crowded. Professors are easily accessible; however some of them are not trained properly for the course they teach. They need to work on hiring better teachers. The staff were very helpful initially; now they are not readily available. My overall worst experiences has been with the financial aid office; which has not been helpful, and has cause me to have reoccurring problems with my financial aid. It takes a long time for them to get back in touch with you, after you've made contact with them. I think the president of the school needs to look into the problems the students' are having and come up with solutions. We already pay too much to attend the school. It just doesn't make sense that we should have issues with our loans.

deonte

Honestly, I haven't had the best experience. I moved to Atlanta just to attend The Art Institute of Atlanta and I hate it. I won't say all of the professors I've had are bad but most of them are. The school runs off quarters and I am now into my second quarter here and I am just over it all. For this to be an "art" school it doesn't feel like it.

Jahlah

It's a great school. The professors are very helpful and take an interest in helping you to the best of their ability

Leaving class at the end of the day with some kind of artistic project to really test my creativity

What are some hot-button issues on campus?

I'm not really sure about that one

What's the hardest thing about freshman year?

Carrying around that huge briefcase they give you for class

Bring all your supplies cuz they make you use it religiously

It's the only school I've seen that has such fun and loose professors

That they're all really creative

When you step off campus what do you see?

A few corporate buildings and a highway

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

My first day I didn't know where to go cuz I left my schedule at home so I ended up just sitting in the library all day reading the first chapter of each of my textbooks

What do people really wear to class?

I've seen just about anything except nudity. And I don't really wanna see that..unless she's hot

How often should I phone home? Is once a day too much?

…Phone home? Are we supposed to do that?

Describe the dorms.

I've never been to them but students seem to be iffy on them. Either they like them or dislike them

Describe a typical weekend.

I live off campus so I work

It'll look like an average 4 story building

What do students complain about most?

The dorm situation. I live in my own apartment but a lot of classmates dislike the dorms

Why did you decide to go to this school?

I was hoping to find something to help me further my goal of being an engineer before actually going to an engineering school..basically some secrets and cheats to make engineering easier

Very goofy but very creative. Some of the work I've seen is impressive enough for me to actually step back and look at from every angle

Tell us about your professors.

They're very funny and helpful but they're still professors so if you deserve an F..then that's what you'll get.

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

I find that I focus best in the library

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

It unfortunately is non existent

Academics are like any other school. Mess around and you'll flunk the course. Study and you should be fine.

How intriguing the courses are. There is a lot there to catch your eye, it is art after all

There's no athletic departments. I understand it's an art school but sometimes seeing a football fly 50 yards is just as good as painting a portrait

Damon

That everyone has a certain level of "weirdness" and creativity, along with outgoing personalities. For the most part, this is very accurate.

Challenging but extremely helpful and supportive. Informative and directly translate into our career fields.

Lewis

Everyone is pretty much focused on their major. I'm not sure if it is accurate but that's the point of the Art Institute no one person is the same.

The students at the school are very team oriented and willing to help a fellow student when needed.

The academics at the Art Institute is very much duable, and the the instructors make sure that you understand the material that is placed in front of you.

The Art Institute of Atlanta administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.