Cincinnati, OH
The Art Institute of Cincinnati-AIC College of Design

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Art Institute of Cincinnati-AIC College of Design

William

I hope their culinary department, since that is what I am taking.

I hope their culinary department, since that is what I am taking.

If I were able to give myself advice in this regard, I would be a vociferous advocate of starting the education process early. Entirely too much time and money was wasted prior to realizing that I had more potential than I previously thought. I would reiterate the importance of focus and short-term goal achievement in order to keep the big picture in proper perspective. Research of funding sources and top ranked schools would also be on the itinerary. Finally, perseverance and tenacity would be put forth as the buzzwords of conquering the myriad challenges that face students of higher learning on a daily basis. So saith the Chef.

I would assume anyone who is interested in pursuing an education in the arts. Should definitely be focused and self-motivated.

The Art Institute of Cincinnati-AIC College of Design administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.