Denver, CO
The Art Institute of Colorado

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Art Institute of Colorado

The staff at the Art Institute is always friendly and extremely helpful whenever I need their assistance. You receive extrodinary attention to your education and success from everyone at the institute.

As a student who has changed majors three times and transferred after my second year of college, I would tell my past self to be completely open minded to unforseen circumstances. This stage of life is undoubtedly a time for self discovery and understanding, a time to learn what drives you. The person whose opinion matters the very most is your own, especially when making crucial or life altering decisions. Do not be afraid to stumble or fail, as you can only learn about youself or life through the process. You can never really be sure what lies down any particular path until you travel it, so do not give up if at first you do not succeed. Each path that does not suit you only leads you closer to the path that leads to your future and self satisfaction. Once you find where you are truly meant to fit, even the most challenging situations will be worth conquering head on; through learning to stumble and gracefully pick yourself back up, you will learn how to effectively tackle and challenge and come away even stronger.

I learned everything that I needed to know about my school through the application process.

Amy

I would advise myself not to be pressured into following a career path that was wrong for me. I love interior and fashion design but ended up taking pre-engineering classes at UCCS instead during this fall semester. I soon realized that I am not cut out to be an engineer and decided to follow my dream and persue a career in design. Even though the field of design is highly competitive, I strongly believe that my passion and desire to work in this field will set me apart from others. In order to be successful in the field of design, I am enrolling in The Art Institute of Colorado to complete my BA. I also learned from living on campus at UCCS that many students go to college to party and have fun. I was completely turned off by that whole scene. A college education is very expensive, and I don't believe in wasting my energy and time dealing with others who don't put their education first. While I love being part of campus life in general, I think it is in my best interest to live off-campus so I can focus on my studies.

The best thing about my school is that I can channel my creativity and aquire the skills necessary to work in the field of design management.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who wishes to learn how to use their creative talent in a career that allows them to do what the love best.

Josh

Assuming I could go back in time and speak to myself as a high school senior, I would encourage myself to not be fearful of anything. I would inform myself that everything isn't as scary as I had anticipated it would be, and that I should be excited for all of the things I am soon going to learn and the great experiences I'm going to go through. The transition from high school to college is pretty different, but in a good way. It's one of the best experiences I've had in my life, so far.

Anyone creative, and eagerly determined to learn and express their creativity as a career.

The education, the overall experience, and the ability to express my creativity liberally.

Nikita

My school is the school to go to if you want to learn your major quickly and accurately, without wasting time on other classes, it is a school that cares about it's students and what they are learning, but most of all, it is my school, and I am proud to go there.

My school doesn't make you take a bunch of classes that have nothing to do with your degree before you actually get to learn what you came to learn...within the first week of being there you learn so much and it really gets your career off to a quick start.

I would simply give myself the advice to just get the work done when it needs to be done. As long as I stay on top of that, school won't be so hard.

Rickard

I finally found a place where I can free my thoughts and be myself, for a price that is.

Listen to your parents when they tell you to study, and to not go out all of the time. Find something that you love to do and work as hard as you possibly can to be the best you possibly can. Life is to short my friend, be who you are and do what you love.

Somone who isn't dedicated to the craft they choose to study as well as somone who isn't willing to take on the responsability to pay back the money they have borrowed.

Kathryn

Find a school that is known for the major you want and you should look at colleges that are strickt rules for their students. The dorm life is very injoyable and ever student should have that.

The Art Institute of Colorado doesn't have any sports and the dorm aren't that great and they are far off.

Christopher

It is a non-traditional school that can earn you a bachelors degree in three years instead of four in the major of your choic...

It is a non-traditional school that can earn you a bachelors degree in three years instead of four in the major of your choice.

The advice I would give to parents and students looking to find the right college for them is to think about what type of student they are such as, their learning styles, how far away they want their school to be from their parents, and even the campus setting. Students and parents should also think about what type of college they would like to attend in terms of traditional or non-traditional colleges. I would suggest to make a list of all the things that best represent what type of college they would like to attend and then look for colleges that best fit this list.

The fact that students have to pay for parking mostly five dollars a day and the availability of the Adobe Software that you have to buy out of pocket. I think they should just include the software under college expenses.

Bridget

Mixed age, gender, and race. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. Some are more dedicated then others to the work needed which I believe you will find at any school.

Go to the school look around, ask any and every question you have its better to get to much information then not enough. Oh and dont be nervous to ask the students question as well.

The teachers. I say this because if you are dedicated and willing to do the work they will do everything they can to help you.

The Art Institute of Colorado administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.