The Art Institute of Colorado

« See more reviews of The Art Institute of Colorado

The Art Institute of Denver is very focused on hands on learning which helps me to obtain information learned better then memorization of textbook learning. The school is located in central dowtown Denver which maks it difficult based on traffic and large population. The instructors here are career focused and have an understanding of industry in the subjects they teach.

The Art Institute of Colorado is a progressive educational facility where the faculty and staff encourage their students to chase their ambitions, get involved in their community and work together with their peers to best be able to shape and expand their skills and knowledge.

My school is the school to go to if you want to learn your major quickly and accurately, without wasting time on other classes, it is a school that cares about it's students and what they are learning, but most of all, it is my school, and I am proud to go there.

The Art Institute of Colorado is a great school for comfort, in finding creativity. Although it is rather expensive and there is not enough equipment for the amount of students, I enjoy the personal connection the professors provide.

.The Art Institute is a school that helps students hone their artistic skills and learn to apply them technically to a variety of mediums with moderate to heavy workload in a creative, supportive and challenging environment.

My school stimulates those with creative and artistic outlooks on life to focus their visions into career paths, and allows those who have given up hope on their dream jobs to attain them with confidence and experience.

The Art Institute of Colorado is a fun environment filled with highly skilled instructors, a very personable staff and excepting students.

I finally found a place where I can free my thoughts and be myself, for a price that is.

Everyone is willing to help you and they are quick to solve your problems.

My school is very unique in many different ways and is very outgoing.