The Art Institute of Colorado

« See more reviews of The Art Institute of Colorado

School has only been in session for one week and already I know I am in the right place. The classes immediately put you in a hands on environment, teaching you the things you came to school to learn. I have enrolled in a baking and Pastry program and in two days we have already learned to make 4 different types of pie/tart dough, several different types of pies and tarts, blueberry muffins, cookies, and pastry cream. As we only have a limited time in each class, our chefs are in no way shy about getting our hands dirty.

I mostly say how great the program is here. My major is Fashion Design and the program is amazing! i've only been here for less than a year and i've really already learned so much! The teachers here are great and really know what they're doing. I'm really glad to be here.

The thing that I brag about is that I get to bake in class while they are in a classroom listening to lectures and taking notes.

The equipment was great and the school did a great job keeping up with the latest software.

The education, the overall experience, and the ability to express my creativity liberally.