The Art Institute of Colorado

« See more reviews of The Art Institute of Colorado

Students at this school should be artistic, driven, friendly and creative. They should be able to work in groups socially and be able to work successfully alone. They should be self motivated and willing to study and work beyond the classroom requirements. Students really need to enjoy the field that they are studying. A person attending this school should have a good idea of what they want out of the school and where they want their education to take them so they can shape and focus their studies for their best advantage.

The type of person who should attend this school is someone who wants hands-on experience in a field relating to art. I am a culinary arts major and I was in a kitchen, with a knife in my hand and a huge bowl of beef bones and vegetables infront of me, making stock on my first day of school! Other culinary schools I looked into didnt allow you into a kitchen until after you've taken your general education classes first. So if you want a fast paced road to a degree, this is the school for you!

A person that would attend the Art Institute of Colorado should be intested in their field of art and be driven and assertive. For those that have been disatisfied with other institutions generic classes and want to focus on a career based program that will allow them to live a comfortable life creating art every day should attend the Art Institute.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who wishes to learn how to use their creative talent in a career that allows them to do what the love best.

Anyone creative, and eagerly determined to learn and express their creativity as a career.

Someone who seeks to work in the design, fashion, or culinary industries.

Creative people who want to live their dreams.