The Art Institute of Colorado

« See more reviews of The Art Institute of Colorado

The kind of person that shouldn't attend The Art Institute of Colorado is the type of person that lacks determination and dedication. One cannot truly acheive greatness off a an outline or idea they have in ones mind, it takes a will and passion surpassing that of others. People that are here or attempting to attend this school just to do it or have something to do should step out, and I believe that goes for anybody, come with the right mind set and show the world what you're capable of.

The curriculum at the Art Institute of Colorado requires someone who has exceptional time management skills. The Art Institute of Colorado offers a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment; therefore, those who are not self-motivated should not attend this school.

There is a high price to pay for a good education, not only financially but you have to put in the time. If you don't have the drive to achieve any of the degrees they offer then you shouldn't attend.

The kind of person that shouldnt attend the Art Institute of Colorado, are the ones that are not interested in the applied arts field, or individuals no willing to work hard.

Somone who isn't dedicated to the craft they choose to study as well as somone who isn't willing to take on the responsability to pay back the money they have borrowed.

Those who don't desire to be creative, are lazy, and have no motivation to express their inner emotion.

People who should not attend this college are those who do not have passion or drive.

Anyone who is not really interested in learning or being pushed.

lazy