The Art Institute of Colorado

« See more reviews of The Art Institute of Colorado

The teachers. They really are knowledgable about whatever class they teach because they all seem to have a broad base of wisdom for art in general. Each one of the teachers I've had have strived to push students to be the most creative and ambitious they can. This is something I wish I would have had more growing up, teachers allowing students to be creative. Granted it's an Art school but even the math teacher I've had here kept me interested during class which is a first with math.

The best part of my school is the artistic learning ability through visualization. I am a very visual artist, through film and computer and in my program of study I am required to shoot videos every week quarter after quarter. I feel the relentless practice of my major has helped me to better understand industry proceedures as well as get better visualy.

The best thing about my school is that I can channel my creativity and aquire the skills necessary to work in the field of design management.

The teachers. I say this because if you are dedicated and willing to do the work they will do everything they can to help you.

Creativity is encouraged and students grow exponenially throughout the experience.