The Art Institute of Houston Top Questions

Marcel

It's a new AI Campus located in North Austin, and serve as a branch of the Art Institute of Houston. It's growing very quickly, and is home to a state-of-the-art recording studio for Audio Production Majors. All of the equipment and software stays up-to-date for all majors, and our faculty always has time to help.

Kelly

Professors are experienced in their job field. They specialize in the industry, not just the job.

cheryl

I apprecite that it is a straight to the point kind of school. The student body is full of passionate people who are serious about their craft and the proffessors are also in love with their field. Everyone wants everyone to suceed and no one gets lost. There are students from all walks of life, young and old. No one can possibly feel out of place at the Art Institute of Houston.

Sara

I think the hands-on training for my school is amazing. The instructors here really want you to succeed and go far in life. They are always available to lend a helping hand.

Gracia

The best thing about my school is the way it is designed. I am attending art school and the minute I walked in the door I was surrounded by art. Before attending school I was unsure if I wanted to stick with online classes or try a traditional school. I walked into the lobby and knew this is where I belonged. To see current students art on almost every wall was like walking into a dream. I made my decision to attend this school without being consciously aware. Being surrounded by likeminded people is be best decision I have made

Last day to enter is JUNE 15TH!
$10,000 ScholarshipPoints Giveaway