The Art Institute of Las Vegas Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for The Art Institute of Las Vegas

alyvia

Do your research and ask a lot of questions before enrolling. It is important to know and document every little detail, when dealing with this school. Overall, if this is where you would like to go, make the best of it and have fun. Network, too!

When I first started at AiLV I felt kind of lost. I knew I loved art and I had a passion for crafting and learning, but I never knew what I could do with it. People always told me the things I loved were just hobbies. But now, I have an internship in my field, a part time job in my field, and full time classes. I never thought I would be here and feel accomplished and like I’m getting somewhere in my life. A lot of people may have negative things to say about the Art Institutes but I’m very thankful for my professors for pushing and believing in me.

Joana

i love this school i think its the best, that's why i'm enrolled in it. i also appreciate the staff that help me when i have a problem even the security guard is nice. i also would've liked that they offered some kind of transportation but other than that i think this college is pretty grat lie the class sizes are god which means i get to interact with my teachers a lot more.

Manuel

Even though I only have a couple of months inside the school, currently. I can say that I have learned a lot and expanded my knowledge about the arts and especially in the field of study.

stacey

It was great at first a year ago. but through the year the classes got smaller and the teachers left. Once the school was in the pending of being shut down they didn't tell students and just let them think that everything was okay. But once we found that someone was buying the school it was all great, but the fact that the teachers and students haven't been paid is the worst. there is no hope and the love for the school has left.