San Antonio, TX
The Art Institute of San Antonio

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Art Institute of San Antonio

Jasmin

The Art Institute of San Antonio is a very ideal location for any visitors or college students who currently attend. It is surrounded by many convenient as well as diverse restaurants. For example, “Taco Tote San Antonio” as well as “Sumo Japanese Steakhouse” gives such as culturally diverse atmosphere making just about anyone feel at home.

Celina

I wish someone would have better explained how student loans worked when needing to cover the expenses that my grants didn't cover. I was told by the admissions to take out the loans, but not that I had to take out the full amounts. I was actually encouraged to take the full amount for both subsidized, and nonsubsidized loans to cover living expenses, as it was explained to me. As a result of that, I am in my Senior year of college, and have racked up $41,000 in student loans. I now only take out for what is leftover for the semester, after what my grants cover, and am not looking forward to having to start paying my loans when I graduate. I do make sure I let people know their options in obtaining grants, scholarships, etc... before they decide that taking student loans to go to college, is an only option, based on this personal experience.

Georgina

People I know that attend other colleges in San Antonio like Utsa. Have to take extra English, math, science, and different classes they might not need to really learn about. With my school I am greatfull all the classes have to do with what we want to do in the future and more visual and hands on.

The number one thing is to save money and apply for scholarships, start as soon as possible. College is not cheap, I mean if your coming from another town you are probably going to want to go on a shopping spree since it's just you and you don't have your parents telling you what to do, but think about it thats probably your parents money that is meant to be used for food or any needs you may have. If possible look for a part time job at your school, just don't get to caught up on making money and not focusing in school, school comes first working part time minimum wage isn't going to pay your bills in the future, you can't always depend on mommy and daddy. Be dependent friends come and go, you do not need them, follow your dreams and goals and focus on the reason why you are here in college, to better your future, to become someone. In the end when you accomplish and get that degree your going to feel good about yourself, and that degree is just the beggining you have your whole future ahead of you.

The classes, even though we do have to take about 2 english, math, and science. The classes they offer make you interested in the subject. For example for science credits I took biology and nutrition. It was interesting and easy to learn, especcially nutrition because I try to stay fit and that class grabs your attention. Art history is another one that teaches you about artisits from past to present and why they drew or painted what they did, instead of learning about WWI.

The Art Institute of San Antonio administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.