Seattle, WA
The Art Institute of Seattle

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Art Institute of Seattle

Anthony

It's the perfect school for me. I wanted to college to focus strictly on my academics. I'm not interested in extracurricular activities which is fine since there's not a whole lot of that going on here. I enjoyed the design of the class schedule and the instructors are always available to help when needed

Enjoy your time at college! Those moments are few and precious where you have not many responsibilities. Everything that is going on in your life will somehow work itself out, even if it is not how you planned it to work out. Make sure that you do everything that you want to do. Take chances, do not let your fears get in the way that something will go wrong. You really do only live one time and it is better to look back and know that you did everything and maybe have a few regrets from doing things than say man I wish I would have. There is nothing you can do about would have, could haves. Know that you are what you make yourself and the best thing about you is that if you do not like yourself you have the ability to change it. All that really matters is the person that you are today is one that makes you happy. If that is not the case do something to change it. Do not allow anybody to tell you what you are and who you will be.

Havah

The school is right on the water front in Seattle, the beautiful views. Also we have some great teachers.

Follow your dreams and passion, remember to stay strong and apply for lots of schollorships. dont get disstracted and always keep learning.

how fun the classes are, how much I'm learning, how knowlegeble the teachers are and how cool the other syudents are

Keri

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, the advice I would give myself is don't change a thing. Even though I may not have the ideal life of money and a certain state of stability, I think I'm doing okay, and I have a strong head on my shoulders with optimism and drive to succeed in my own way for my daughter and myself. Everyone makes mistakes, and even throughout high school, I didn't do too bad. I think it's better to learn from your mistakes, and mistakes are just that, a learning process. I think I took the right amount of time between high school and college, I've grown as a person, and I have a pretty decent and realistic plan for my future. Life is full of experiences, and my high school experience was fine, and helped mold me into the person I am today, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Kathryn

If I could go back in time to talk to myself as a high school senior about college life, I would tell myself that it's not as bad as I think. I would also tell myself to stay on top my schoolwork and to try my best in school. Looking back, I would tell myself to take more classes so that I could finish up at my two year college faster than I did. Another thing I would tell myself is to keep my friends close and to reach out to other people in my college classes more often because it helps keep up with schoolwork. I would let myself know how important family is in helping me get through the hectic parts of college and that i should stay close with them and know that they want what's best for me. I would tell myself that it would be a good idea to get involved with sports or the clubs that are offerred at school because they are really fun and a great way to meet people. The most important piece of advice I would give myself is to have fun and enjoy the ride.

Angie

My college experience has been greatly valued and appreciated in many different ways. I appreciate the teachers here who have guided me and gave me the best knowledge for me to succeed. I value the work and projects that were given to make me work through the challenges. The amount of work and projects that we have done I may have over achieved on because I wanted to get the best out every assignment to learn the most I can. I value my education because I view it not only as an education but a lifetime experience that will guide me to the path to my bright future.

The financial aid department. They seem to miss place paperwork too often.

A creative individual with stong ambitions and the ability to work hard.

Robyn

The Art Institute is best known for having a huge number of graduate students finding a well paying job within six months after graduating school.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior I would tell me to get my act together and work on my study skills. Having good study skills going into college and a good self-discipline every night is what makes the difference between a mediocre student and great student. Being able to adapt to different environments, standing out, and participating in class are skills that will help me through the rest of my life.

The one thing that I brag about most is that the classes are only once a week, so my Wednesday is only on Wednesday nights. I live out of town so going up to Seattle only once a week is such a blessing.

Ashleigh

High school me, there is so much advice I wish I could give you, but I know you probably wont listen to most of it. If I could make you take one piece of advice from me it would be this, so listen up. Stop procrastinating! In high school you can get away with craming for an exam or doing your homework the night before its due but in college it doesnt work. It will lead to failure. Get your work done early. Sincerely, You

I wish I'd had a better idea of the cost of supplies.

It is very difficult to get the faculty to return calls, regardless of the department.

Kirste

My school is best known for it's friendly staff and flexible school schedules. I enjoy having the opportunity to take some classes online and complete assignments on my own time instead of being restricted to a campus only curriculum. The staff really care about getting you what you need to succeed in this fast pace environment.

Develop a habit of taking the time to complete assignments while keeping a balance to your life, then you won't overwhelm yourself with school and forget about your friends. Learn to be more outgoing and assertive. Enjoy college and have fun. It is too important, and too expensive, to continue if you aren't enjoying the experience. And finally, keep an eye on your finances and listen for job opporunities. Your not perfect; you will not win every scholarship you apply for and college is expensive.

The kind of person that really fits into this school is someone who is creative, driven, and independent. Most of the students are professional while remaining social and positive. I have quickly made friends who have helped me in the classroom as well as in my social life. A well balanced student is the perfect student for this school.

Auzelique

Fun, energetic, always willing to do what it takes to reach their goals.

Fun, energetic, always willing to do what it takes to reach their goals.

The Culinary and Fashion Deprtments and I belive the Animation Feild is growing

I'd tell myself to be a more active student, get into sports. Get out there with a smile on your face everyday, and don't take life so hard. I'd tell myself to expand in knowlege in life. Not knowing is what makes fear; and you should always belive in the good side of others even if they don't want to belive in you. Don't give in and don't give up. Let people see who you really are, a crazy, outgoing, mood swinging, cultral loving, cant stop dancing and singing, happy to be alive person. And even though you feel like the world around you keeps saying you can't. Show your heart and you'll know that things can only get better.

The Art Institute of Seattle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.