Nashville, TN
The Art Institute of Tennessee-Nashville

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Art Institute of Tennessee-Nashville

Keadrian

My overall opinion of The Art Institute of Tennessee-Nashville is a great school from what I've seen during my visit. The admission advisor provided an excellent tour. Showing where the different classes, café, and also off campus apartments. I think this will be a great opportunity for other students to attend.

Kenneth

I have attended a community college as well as a four year liberal arts college. Over my three semesters thus far I can honestly say I have grown in leaps and bounds. My maturity and responsibility have increased immensely. I have more respect for the value of an education and have finally learned great study habits which were non-existent during my high school years. The community college I went to helped me out with my study habits because the classes were a bit harder and I had to do a lot more work than in high school. After leaving home and coming to a four year college, my responsibility has risen tremendously because I have essentially been having to take care of myself without any help from my parents. College has been so valuable for me attend thus far and I am very greatful for the experiences I have had.

Alexandra

I feel like I have grown up so much from the past year since I started college. I have learned a lot about the world around me, especially about design and how different people/cultures react to different things. I have learned a lot of techniques that professionals in my field of study have used for hundreds of years as well as ones that are brand new and are changing the graphic design world. I have been introduced to some of the greatest people in the history of my field and have been truly inspired by them and my instructors help me take all that to the next step and make something out of it.

The best part about my school is never feeling like I am alone in something because of how amazingly helpful all of the staff are, but simultaneously knowing that I don't have someone telling me that I absolutely have to do things a particular way and that in certain aspects of my work, there IS no wrong way. My instructors always help me to reach my inner designer and think as creatively as possible. They even show us unconventional ways of doing things and even want us to find our own unconventional ways and solutions for different problems.

Everything is always so care-free. The teachers are understanding and definitely try to help understand everything, the assignments usually have some point of creativity involved so that they all have a personal touch, and I love how a lot of the majors, no matter how different, can always find a way to help each other out with different things and intertwine their knowledge and talents into projects.

Judy

I've experience that when you go to a private school it's going to be expensive and it's better if you get grants or a scholarships before entering that college because if you don't you're going to be in dept or get a job and save money before going. But it has been valuable also because i've learn many thing in that short period of time and I meet a lot of new people and i learn to take responsability.

I brag that its a pretty big school, they have small classes and the student houseing apartments are nice and big.

The most frustrating thing about The Art Institute of Tennesee-Nashville is that is expensive, they are not well organized with students paper work and they don't explain the tuition cost well to parents. Another thing is you have to get a job immediatly so they could start paying loands back.

Clayton

my classmates are professional audio engineers, guitar players and music producers.

At the age of 9 my mom enrolled me in the Napa valley 4-H club. I had fun going to the meetings because of the people and raising animals was a blast! Keeping record books, writing presentations, public speaking, this did not sound fun. Now I see that it made me a more confident, well rounded person. It taught me how to keep records, teamwork, responsibilty and leadership. My mom and dad always told me how benficial it would be in the future, when college rolled around. Now I see how it made the transition easier. In my teen years I enrolled in the Citizenship/Leadership Club, along with community services we also traveled to places such as W. Virgina, Washington D.C., and N.Y. We took an active roll in government and met with the State Senator. However there were more places to travel and leadership trainings I opted out of. My advice to myself would be to, to be more involved, take more chances, use my time wisely. There is so much to see and to learn in this world just keep your eyes and your heart open. Life is beautiful and we only live once.

I love that its hands on. I'm always working on recording a song of my own or with someone else. So many people sit in a classroom all day brain dead from pointless infromation. In my classroom there dull moments or lost faces. Every minute im am learning how to record music in a real studio. My goal is to become a audio engineer and i believe the best way to do that is hands on. During the time i am learning i also get the benifits of working with my own music.

courtney

The art institute is very big with classes as big as only 15 people, everyone is nice and caring, you also learn more quickly there.

If I was allowede to go back in time, I would try to warn myself about all the money issues. Money is a huge issue in the college life if you don't have a lot to begin with in the first place. I would've told myself to focus on getting all the scholarships I can recieve, and get my grade point average up as fast I can. That way I won't be in the situation I'm in now, which is struggling to stay in school. I would explain that college life can be fun at times, but being a college student full time and working half time sometimes doesn't mix well together. There isn't anytime for fun and games like you see on the television. Its only work, work, work, and more work. If I got the chance to go back in time, I would be so prepared in life for this college life. But since im not, I have to deal with the issues, unless I can get help. Thank you for listening.

Any person that is rude and doesn't like hands on activities shouldn't come to this school.

If I could go back in time and tell myself what I know now, I would tell me, don't drag your feet so much because this year is going to go by faster than you think and your going to really miss the everyday routine after about a month or two of being out of school. Believe it or not, your going to miss these people who are always on your case about making sure everything on your assignment is perfect, and trust me, your going to thank them for that later. It's not so bad at home either, just because you can't do something every night of the week doesn't mean your life is going to end, this is where the people that love you are. You may not believe it, but your going to have a hard time leaving this place. I would say, don't worry so much about the little thing in life, what seems big today may seem like a little insignificant nothing tomorrow. Finally, laugh along when you do something stupid, in the end, it makes the world a better place.

I wish I would have known how easy I had it in high school. I mean, I wouldnt go back for anything cause I really hated it, but it was deffintly a lot cheaper. I would have also started on my financial aid earlier and asked for help instead of trying to be too independent.

I go to a fast paced school and will be done in three years instead of four. I have better teachers because they actually work in the field that they are teaching and are up-beat on everything. Plus, I can drive there in less than ten minutes even in rush hour traffic.

Aime

College is a very important opprotunity. Do your best to make good grades to get good scholarships. Really decide on what you want to do so that you are not wasting any time on just fooling around. College is a big deal and some day, you will have to pay back all of that money. So don't waste your time by wasting the schools time and wasting your money. Manage your bills better and try to save money. Books and materials are very expensive. Don't wait so long after graduating from high school to go to college. Life may seem easy working and getting that paycheck but that paycheck is nothing compaired to the one you will be receiving once you have that degree. First impressions do matter, so always dress nice and present yourself perfessionally. High school went fast, so will college. Go for the degree that will get you your dream job. Don't settle for anything less. It will be very hard work but very rewarding. Just think, you will have a degree in the field that you absolutely love. If you follow this advice, you will live a more happy rewarding life.

The teachers are awesome and really listen and work with you to give you the best education. The school is on a beautiful campus that is well maintained. Students are constantly reinforced in their career fields by trips to museums and different group activities that teach about working together. Every quarter the school has a art gallery show that sometimes includes the students work. Through-out the hallways, you will find school work up on the walls from students. Overall, this school is a great school when it comes to teachinging in your chosen career path.

Sometimes the parking but I'm not frustrated at anything with my school.

Josue

The arts programs are excellent and the education is top-notch. You wont be dessapointed if you come this school, if your looking for a career in art this is the place to go.

One of the first things I would tell myself is that I need to prepare for the hard work that is to come. So many times we assume college is a walk in the park and partys all the time, but its a place to really start to developed your career and future.

The great education they have and how fun the teachers and classes are.

The Art Institute of Tennessee-Nashville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.