The Art Institute of Washington Top Questions

Collin

The Financial Aid. You almost never have it when you need it, and when you do get it, there are so many strings attached and hoops to jump through that it almost doesn't seem worth it.

Justin

To be quite honest, the only negative thing I have to say about my school at this point is that the parking lot can be a little hard to get in and out of depending on which way your coming from/going. It has been a great school for me so far, and I have nothing negative to say about the school, curriculum, or staff.

Laura

The worse thing about my school is that they have a very low tolerence for absences and tardies. If your sick you much go to the doctor and have a doctors note. For someone that stays in and out of the hospital, I would recommend Art Institute's online classes.

Alyssia

First I would like to start by saying my school needs to lower the housing costs. I will not have any credit every at the rate Im going at just getting co-signers for a new loan just to pay for my housing. It is totally rediculous and the cost should be lower because its not easy to get a co-signer or to find a job. The school won't help you unless you work in the school and you have to have a certain gpa to do that which surprisingly cancells out a large number of the students.

Ranetta

At the present, there is not anything that I consider to be worst at the Art Institute.

Tomi

the elevators at my school is the worst thing because its a 12 story school with 2000+ and only 4 elevators.

Because the Art Institute of Washington is located in the D.C. area, the school isn't at all that large. Sometime I regret not attending a school with a larger campus or closer student housing. I love that the school is in the city, but there is little (cheap) parking available to commuter students and taking the local metro can often be time consuming, costly, and stressful.