The Art Institute of Washington Top Questions

Alyssia

I like that there is a student lounge where we can grab a snack machines and we can watch tv or play games. We take a nap in the halls if there is to many people in the lounge making noise if we have a long wait for our next class. Some of the teachers will let you leave early if you have finished your work for the day. I also like that if one of my friends from high school is thinking about attending they can come with me to all of my classes which is called shadowing.

Brandon

The best thing about my school is the auio production couse I plan to take. Few schools have the courses or the facilities that The Art Institute of Washington has in this field. It will be a great learning experience and I am really looking forward to it.

Nan

Professors that still work in the industry.

Octavia

The best thing about my school is the availability of the professors. They are not only available most of the time they are always willing to help. When they arent avaliable they point you to the next person that can help you or suggest resources that can help you.

Corey

The best aspect of my school is its allowance of students' renting of equipment. This equipment costs upwards of $6,000. Compared to four- year colleges, that allow their student body to rent (let alone touch) any of the school's equipment after the student has reached their junior year. Contrarily, the Art Institue of Washington allows us to use equipment from our first day onward.