The Boston Conservatory Top Questions

Allison

The Boston Conservatory is known for its excellence in the performing arts, focusing on the areas of musical theatre, vocal performance, dance, and music. The college has integrity within the entertainment industry, having many alumni featured on the Broadway stage and the Hollywood screen.

katharine

World class music training

Lissa

The Boston Conservatory is a performing arts college in the heart of Boston. It is the oldest conservatory in the country and the dance division allows dancers to have the benefit of a ballet curriculum as well as a modern dance curriculum. Dancers also have the opportunity to study other forms of dance such as african, hip hop and musical theater, and all dancers study voice at school. Most dance programs do not offer so many options and experiences. This is truly a performing arts college.

Ellen

Boston Conservatory is best known for its Musical Theatre program, which is the program I am enrolled in. It is also in the top five Musical Theatre schools in the country. It is well known for the success rate of its students in professional theatre.

Jordan

Musical Theatre Program... It is ranked in the top 5 of the nation.

David

The Boston Conservatory is best known for its theater program, but also is becoming known for its dance and music divisions. All of the departments are growing as time goes on.