Cincinnati, OH
The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences

Gillian

I was a transfer student out of The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences. Ultimately, I decided to leave because it did not prove to be enough of a challenge. The classes seemed to be fairly simple and I wanted to be pushed and struggle. Also, l love the fact of how focused this school is on nursing, but don't go here if you have even the slightest doubt that you want to be a nurse. The counselors are terrific in assisting you in the transfer process, but you only have the choice of leaving. So be absolutely sure this is what you want to do.

Charleston

This school is there for a purpose, it is very intentional and very focused on its medical program. They are well-known in the community for their students and their program. They are very intentional and helpful with locating jobs after you have graduated. They are always administratively helpful and kind. The whole enrollment process was the easiest and smoothest that i have ever done. But their program as a whole is designed to educate you and prepare you for your job when you graduate.

sierra

The Christ college of nursing is probably one of the best places you can get your nursing education from. I am a transfer student from UC and I believe I made the best choice coming to TCCNHS. This is a place where you can always find help, the professors and staff are always willing to help. Everyone feels like family here. This is a place where I know I belong!!! Professors are amazing they are even willing to help on the weekends, it is hard to find professors that actually care and this is the place to find those professors.

The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.