The College of New Jersey

« See more reviews of The College of New Jersey

The most frustrating thing about our school would have to be the food opportunities; we have one main cafeteria that is difficult to eat in during the rush hour food times of the day and the quality of the food is also very low. The food is easily the thing on campus that is most complained about.

Campus police is overly available to bust up parties, respond to students drinking in dorm rooms, or pull over cars driving 26 in a 25. However, cars have been stolen all year long from one of the parking garages, and they can't seem to figure it out. They need to reorganize their priorities.

The most frustrating thing about my school is a toss up between the workload (and the inability it creates to have any kind of free time outside of school) and how busy all of the departments are, which makes it difficult to get needed information and assistance.

The College of New Jersey tries to make everything streamlined by putting everything on an internet-based survey system, or something similar. Nine times out of ten, the system is slow or it doesn't even work. There's little to no tech help at all.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the fact that there is not much surrounding it. To go out or do anything off campus we have to drive for at least 5 or 10 minutes. I wish we had a college town.

LIttle emphisis placed on research and development and hands on learning within the school of business. The food is terrible. The community has not fully accepted itself as a "college town".

The most frustrating thing about my school is the dificulty to get in touch with certain people at certain time. Sometimes, you have to ask ten different people for the same task.

The class scheduling system is out of date and ineffecient, and some of the advisors do not know how to work it when they are trying to help you schedule your classes.

THe campus police are bored all the time so they pull over college kids because they have nothing else to do. And they are not friendly at all.

I love this school. The only thing that does fustrate me is the availability of campus jobs for students. There needs to be more.