The College of New Jersey Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for The College of New Jersey

Kaitlyn

I originally chose this school because it is close to home and one of the best teaching schools. I am so happy with the choice I have made! I have made so many great friends and memories, I love the academics, and I can\'t wait to continue my college experience.

Marcel

The College of New Jersey is the absolute perfect environment for higher education. It ranks in Forbes magazine as one of the top institutions in the nation. It boasts superior academics, brand new facilities, and athletic programs that are competitive in their own conferences. The environment is friendly, welcoming, and accepting of all.

The College of New Jersey is a great school for people of different backgrounds and interests, and you would be hard pressed to find a school in New Jersey that provides a better education. The small class sizes and qualified professors make the courses interesting and engaging, especially since there are no TAs. Being a liberal arts college, the school is dedicated to providing students with a well rounded education. There is also a multitude of extracurricular activities and sports that will satisfy anyone's interests. On a typical weekend, it is easy to find things to do with your friends since most organizations will have events. There are usually sports games going on too, but these are not very popular among the students. The immediate surrounding area off-campus does not offer much in terms of things to do, but a short drive to Princeton can fix that. The campus as a whole is very friendly and beautiful, thanks to the old-fashioned brick aesthetic of the buildings. Walking through campus in the fall is one of favorite things to do, since the trees and the buildings are gorgeous. No matter where you come from, you can find a home at the College of New Jersey. I could not be more pleased with my decision to attend the College of New Jersey and I can not imagine myself anywhere else.

Andrea

It took a few weeks, but I love this school. As a person of color, it can be challenging having to be on a campus where there are not that many people with the same background/culture. It took some time to adjust to the school environment since it is not very diverse. However, there are numerous of clubs and events to attend where people can make friends. I feel like I belong on campus.

Nikita

TCNJ was not originally my first choice, but after connecting with an alumni who worked on campus, I immediately fell in love and found my second home. Being an African American, I definitely stand out, but I feel comfortable enough to fit in and everyone is very welcoming. Academics are taken very seriously here and this can be seen in how well the professors teach their students and make themselves available outside of the classroom. Besides academics sports and other extracurricular activities are also an important part of students' day to day lives. There is an activity or organization out for there for everyone and it is great to meet and form a bond with those who have the same goals and mindset as you. Overall I can honestly say this school was a perfect fit for me and I look forward to the next 3 1/2 years here.

Thendral

Students here are accepting and warm and friendly. The faculty and staff are bubbly and chatty, in the best way possible. Everyone cares genuinely, which isn't to say that the school is perfect. It comes with the drawbacks of a smaller school, like less options for shopping, eating, and going out. The academics are rigorous but classmates and professors and tutors are almost always available to help out.

Bryan

I absolutely loved it. It has a wide variety of interesting and engaging professors who are always available. The student body is always happy and helpful, with everyone seemingly knowing each other before they know it. TCNJ is a great school if you want a small, intellectually stimulating environment that focuses both on its historic role in educating future educators and in providing a great liberal arts curriculum.

Emma

The College of New Jersey is overall a great school with a beautiful campus and a great academic reputation. I really enjoy going to school here because getting a good education and having a community are a top priority for almost everyone who goes here. I do however wish that there were some more things to do around campus because if you do not have a car on campus it is difficult to do things other than study. Overall it is a great school and I am happy to be here!

Katelyn

TCNJ is great if you are going for teaching, nursing, or engineering. However, I don't recommend this University for people who are "trying to find their way". There simply are not enough classes to explore. Most people go home on the weekends as there are no events available.

Ann

I absolutely love TCNJ, it honestly makes me feel like home. Everyone here is really motivated to do the best academically, but it's also an extremely fun environment to be around. If you want a social life and you aren't in a sport on campus, then you have to join greek life otherwise you won't get into parties after first semester. The food sucks at the dinning center, but there are other options such as the lib cafe, ed cafe, and stud. I honestly love all the classes I've had so far and they are challenging, but if you ever have problems you can always find your teacher and they will respond and be glad to help you. This school makes me feel like I'm at home because everyone is from New Jersey there and everyone has the same motivation to do well.

Andrew

It is a great school focused on academics. Students at The College of New Jersey can best be summed up as kids who come from a humble upbringing who worked extremely hard in high school. Although most students got into some of the best schools in the country, often the price tag restricted them so they came to a competitive low priced state school. All students I meet are humble and focuses on academics and I have yet to meet a unintelligent or rude student.

Meghan

I was truly blessed to have gone to TCNJ. The classes are rigorous, the professors are some of the top in their fields and you go to class with students who truly want to learn. TCNJ graduates are respected across the board, and the college will do anything to help you be successful and get a job. Yes, you need to put in the effort! But what you put in, you will get back tenfold.

Jada

My overall opinion of The College of New Jersey would be 3/5 stars. The reasoning being there is only about 4% African American population, and often times being in a white female dominated field, I tend to be the only black person in the classroom. Also all of the history classes that concern Africa or African Americans are widely unavailable. These are the reasons why I give the college 3/5 stars.

While TCNJ was not my first choice (as you will probably hear from some students your first year), it certainly did meet my expectations in terms of pretty good academics, somewhat of a lackluster social scene, but overall a nice, small campus that has a strong community.

Kevin

it is a good affordable college. Housing really depends where you stay: freshman housing is not the finest but they form a sort of community because it houses a lot of students so there are always people to hang out with, sophomore housing depends on the building but most of them range from ok - good, upper classman housing is really good.

Ali

A great school, majority dorm school but their things for commuters to do. Greek life has a somewhat decent presence on campus and their are other clubs their as well. Use the tutoring center and always go to the professors during office hours as they can become your greatest allies

Robin

Enrolling in TCNJ was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I am a first-year student living on campus, and I feel comfortable and safe. My dorm and extra curricular activities make up much of my new friend groups, but I also feel engaged in class and have met wonderful people there already. Older students are always willing to help younger students with their personal creative projects. There's a positive energy here.

While it could definitely use some updating, The College of New Jersey is a great place to be. Aside from the outdated facilities and lack of air conditioning in the freshman dorms, TCNJ is a fun, intelligent, and active place for college students with very diverse ideas and beliefs, that all come together to create the community.

Dana

The College of New Jersey has a campus that allows you to grow as a person. People are very inviting and social, and you never feel alone. The campus is the perfect size, maybe a 10 minute walk to class at the most, and it is not hard to find your way around. Teachers are willing to help and set up appointment with you if needed. Overall The College of New Jersey is a great University.

Yvette

The College of New Jersey is a very nice school however it does have some problems. To start off with the good TCNJ has a very beautiful campus and it becomes easier to memorize the campus the more you walk around. The people on campus are very welcoming and nice. I remember that for acceptance day there were always people smiling and asking if we needed help, even students who were not apart of staff were ready to answer questions when we approach them. The faculty is very nice and welcoming as well. Whenever I had questions and needed to email someone they were always available to answer my questions. If I had sent someone an email I would most likely hear back from them just a few hours later and if not no later than the next day. It's super easy to get in contact with the people you need too and to hear back from them in just a short while. There are many useful facilities here on campus too. At TCNJ we have health services, a career center, a writing center and tutors. We also have guidance consolers in case you need to talk to someone. There are many activities and clubs for all types of people and it is possible to start your own club on campus as well. There are a few problems with TCNJ. First of all being transportation, if you don't have a car on campus (which freshmen cannot) it is pretty hard to get around unless asking for a ride or using an uber. There is a bus that comes but it rarely does so a few times a day. There is also a rideshare app just for TCNJ students but no one really knows about it. Another problem is like most colleges the dining hall food is not the best but there are plenty of other places on campus to get food. These are my top complaints about the TCNJ it has other minor inconveniencies however those are more personal to me. Overall I think TCNJ is a nice sized school that has its quirks.

Jaila

While searching for colleges in high school, The College of New Jersey was my last choice. I toured multiple times, at the insistence of my parents. I wanted a big city college experience, and TCNJ's small suburban feel and student body of 7,000 was not going to cut it for me. Eventually money was the deciding factor and TCNJ has been very generous to me. Within the first couple week of my freshman experience, I had already fallen in love with the school. I never feel undervalued as a student, never have I felt out of place, this school has been nothing but accommodating to my needs.

Shaniqua

TCNJ is a great liberal arts school that is highly rigorous, despite being a public institution. It is near to Philly and NYC, which are cool places to venture off to when students want to get off of campus. The teachers I had were phenomenal; they are really passionate people who are devoted to the subjects they teach, which provides an excellent learning experience to students. I wish the school was a little more diverse but overall, diversity has improved since I started going there due to the amount of partnerships TCNJ has with other scholarly programs on campus.

Bryan

As a chemistry major, I am extremely satisfied with my choice at TCNJ. The program is very competitive compared to other colleges and universities. The campus is very friendly and usually very peaceful even at night. There are always lots of events going on such as plays, concerts, and football and soccer games as well as special appearances from comedians, musicians, and big social media names. The relatively small campus enables individuals to thrive in their environment and make strong connections with faculty and friends. The faculty become not only your professional advisors but mentors as well that can help you with almost anything. TCNJ has a great liberal learning program that allows students to select other fields of interest besides their own core major. It helped me discover my interest in psychology and taught me to be more open minded about my considerations for the future. At TCNJ students are not forced down a certain path without any chance of turning back. They provide seminars each year (for chemistry majors) so that students are always considering their options, thinking about the future earlier, and making sure their choice is right for them. By doing these things every year, students are more likely to find out earlier than later that they don’t particularly like their major which is always a good thing. The school’s liberal education requirements makes it easier to pick a new major and to find what you are truly interested about because most likely you already took a class for your new major. I highly recommend living on campus because the experiences you will get as a freshman and sophomore are probably never going to happen again in your life. It is the years I made my closest friends and because the school is so small, those friends never go away. In fact, your entire dormitory floor instantly becomes your friend as soon as you move in. TCNJ provides a truly unique experience that now looking back I wouldn’t have passed up for anything.

Brenda

TCNJ is not exactly a party school for me. It is where everyone tries to be a community and nice to each other. Freshman year was when everyone started becoming very close friends and having fun together. Welcome week helped us bond because it was like a summer camp experience. It feels very safe and there are a lot of things to do on and off campus. It is easy to travel by bus or train and upperclassmen have cars.

Chris

TL:DR - I will never recommend TCNJ to ANYBODY. EVER. NO MATTER WHAT. I had such a terrible experience, and would have rather donated all my tuition money to charity so at least someone could have benefited from the thousands of wasted dollars. 100% not worth it unless you can go for free, and even then, it's questionable. Do NOT go to this school if you are completing undergrad as an Adult Learner (aka you have a full-time job, rent and bills to pay, etc). Do NOT go to this school if you are looking to become a Web Developer/Designer. PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON GOING TO TCNJ FOR WEB DEVELOPMENT OR DESIGN. You will thank me for my wasted time, so you don't waste yours. I transferred in from Camden County College thinking that no school could possibly give me a worse experience, especially if it costs two times the price per class. I was wrong, and I will try to be as detailed as possible with my woes while trying to remain calm. I will admit that if I had spent more time getting information before transferring into TCNJ that I would have learned, the easy way, that TCNJ was not for me based on the curriculum alone...and if I can impart one bit of wisdom to incoming students/parents it's to know that you are on your own, and there will be little and less help from TCNJ until you know who to talk to and the right questions to ask. I know that’s status quo for many colleges, but TCNJ was somehow less helpful then a County College. My plan was to go back to school at the crusty age of 26 to get my degree because I was tired of dead end jobs. I like working with computers but didn't want to make software, so I decided to pursue web development since making webpages can be both technical and artistic. I looked around at job postings before deciding that I would need a bachelors to succeed and make the most money. I was going to learn all the in's and out's and be moderately prepared for a gig. What fun! First problem was thinking I needed to go to school to learn to be a web developer. Second problem was thinking I shouldn't get a computer science degree since I wanted to do web development AND design. Third problem was not picking a county college with a good transfer degree for Web Dev. The last problem was choosing TCNJ as the place to finish my undergraduate degree. Make your own decisions, but here are the problems I ran into. Keep in mind that I am working full time as well as going full time to school. I needed to keep a roof over my head. If you have lower financial burdens you might be afforded more time to talk to people on THEIR schedule. At least until you get to know some of the teachers, and they are willing to go out of their way to help you a little. When I was looking into transferring into TCNJ I had not completed my Associates at County college since they didn't even offer the last class I needed to get my degree. That is a whole other story, but the plan was to take some credits from TCNJ and apply them to County College to finish my associates. I thought that was mighty fine of Camden County College to give me free credits for their own mistakes. Unfortunately, when I was being "advised" at TCNJ they forgot to mention that if I transferred in with an associates degree, specifically an A.A.S., that I wouldn't have to take any of the useless liberal learning money grab classes I was force fed. If I had known that I would have went right back to camden county and took care of those credits since the classes are significantly cheaper and a little over half of the classes I took at Camden county DID NOT EVEN COUNT towards my TCNJ degree, but TCNJ certainly made out the better on that deal. Ok, that was a 15-thousand-dollar mistake. Moving on. While being "advised" I was also never given the honest answer to my question of whether the major I was thinking of pursuing at TCNJ, Interactive Multimedia, would be a good major for someone wanting to become a web developer. It is not. Just get a computer science degree. Half of that is my own fault for being misinformed, the other half was deception. I learned later that I was speaking to the head of the department so there was a bit of a vested interest in getting me into his major, but I suppose any professor of their major would’ve tried to get me in their door. The worst part of this is that I wouldn't know what mistakes I had made until I was too far into my degree to be able to consider a different path. Let me put an aside here on the guidance at TCNJ. There is no guidance department. I don't know if this is normal? If it is, then this is terrible, but there was a large guidance department at County college, and my roommate going to Rutgers can just stop up and get some guidance at any time at their guidance department, so I am thinking this is more of an anomaly. At TCNJ, you will be assigned a teacher of your major to help guide you thru your college years. That is a TERRIBLE idea and reinforces the notion that TCNJ cares more about making money than actual education. On the surface, being guided by a teacher of your major doesn’t seem so bad except that the teachers usually don't know the intricate details that you need to know in order to navigate the mess that is TCNJ. You will be mainly left on your own to navigate PAWS, and the teachers will always have a vested interest in keeping you in the major instead of sending you to a different major even if there is a better option for your future career. Also, they are not always available, even if it is just between 9-5pm, and anyone who is working and going to school will be well aware of how important scheduling is. If you have a small major, like mine, there also are not that many teachers! So they are widely spread across all the students. It is a terrible guidance system and I spent one whole semester with an assigned counselor who was not available for any communication for medical reasons. That is unacceptable. Let me move to the financial aid department. I am not sure if they are incompetent, or the just really have no avenues or advice for student finances that aren't common knowledge. I was 2000 short for one semester, and I couldn't get a private loan, which is the default advice given when they have already told you about FASFA…again. I ended up setting up a gofundme to raise some money, and use my tax return for the rest, since the advice I was given by the financial aid department was a flyer telling me to file for fasfa or get a private loan. They are really harping on those private loans. So I tried the private loan… multiple times… but with no cosigner, multiple jobs to scrape by, and a poor-ish credit score no one was willing to give me a loan, and after hurting my credit score even more with hard inquiries I gave up on a private loan. Not an option, and I told them so, and they shrugged and gave up. Oh they did give me a lead on a federal loan that, in the most butt backwards twist, didn't apply to me because I needed to make MORE money to get approved for the loan...No information on grants, scholarships, or payment plans. No nothin'. I was handed a flyer, and then showed the door. Meanwhile, every day I was on campus, I was watching them build a brand new multi-million dollar building and an addition to their student center with more activities, a cool outdoor LCD thingy by some artist, and more food stations. One single pane of that sexy glass wall they put up in the new corner student restaurant most likely costs about as much as the measly $2000 I was struggling to come up with. So I am glad my money was well spent! At least one of those panes of beautiful glass, not to mention those tasty artisan breads, was thanks to me. My biggest college achievement. Nevermind the 3.8 GPA. Oh, and you also have about a 25% chance of actually getting a full time employee of the financial aid department. The rest of the time, usually during “busy season” (when you actually need to talk to someone), you will be trying to communicate with a student worker who can almost be guaranteed not to know what you need. I had a horrible experience at TCNJ, and I have left some things out since this review is pretty long. Yours might be better in a different major that they care about, or if you have your parents help you out with all the red tape you will have to cut thru to get answers. The people of IMM are great, Rachel basically became my advisor and helped me more with classes then any other person that I talked to at TCNJ, Professor Nakra will hopefully be a good director, and John Kuiphoff has some great classes, but I will never recommend TCNJ to ANYBODY. EVER. NO MATTER WHAT. I had such a bad experience, and literally felt like I was just throwing my money away. 100% not worth it.

Erin

I picked TCNJ as my school when I was in 6th grade when my older brother took a tour of this school. He ended up attending, and I followed. The classes, even the "useless" ones, have plenty to offer and the professors are amazing. If you show that you're willing to put in the time and effort, your professors will go above and beyond to get you where you want to be. The dorms aren't perfect but they're much better than others that I've seen. I love my school and I wouldn't choose to go anywhere else!

Raj

My opinion of The College of New Jersey is that it is overall excellent. It is a college that provides its students the utmost of respect and care. It is very individualized. I feel that I always stand out along with my peers unlike other colleges that have too many kids and they get lost in the crowd. It is an amazing college and I believe that people should give it a chance.

Darienne

New Jersey has been my home for my entire life. Between Hudson and Bergen Counties, I have never known other places as my home until I made the two hour drive to Mercer County, and I am so lucky to call The College of New Jersey my home. As my academics have always played the biggest role in my life, TCNJ not only says they will give their students a great academic foundation, they live up to this promise. After only a single semester, I have befriended people that I can see making amazing memories with. Putting academics to the side, I am never bored at this school. From rushing a sorority next semester to the dozens of clubs I am interested in, there is no place like The College of New Jersey.

Maryam

The College of New Jersey has a very small student-teacher ratio which I appreciate in many ways. The academics seem alright but since I am one of the few students who has just recently joined their new Public Health program, I feel like the curriculum good definitely be better. In addition, a lack of diversity is also highly prevalent.

Noelle

The College of New Jersey is a small school of intimate and intelligent individuals. It's perfect for anyone who craves the experience of a big school but doesn't want to drown in the numbers. There is almost always something to do and people to meet.

Carly

Overall The College of New Jersey is a college with great academics and decent social life. The professors are often available to help, and they know their fields well. There are of course some that are not as good as others, but that is typical. The social atmosphere is there, but it does require some searching. The College of New Jersey is an academic school more than it is a party school, so going out a lot should not be expected by prospective students. It has lots of ways to get involved and really cares about its students. Overall, TCNJ is a great college to attend.

Ryan

I transferred to TCNJ at the start of my Sophomore year, and it was the best decision I have ever made. TCNJ provided me with the best education at the best price. TCNJ is known for its excellence in Nursing, Business, Engineering, and Education. There is something on campus for almost every one to participate in. The dining hall food is kinda crap, so be careful

Maria

After attending TCNJ, I felt well prepared to enter graduate school. There is always something to do on campus and the students and the professors are very nice and helpful. As a freshman, I instantly felt welcomed. There are plenty of on campus organization to get involved in.

sean

The College of New Jersey provides a place where you can find yourself. The campus offers an array of activities for students to expand their current interests and discover new ones. The dining services supply more than enough healthy food to ensure a student never goes hungry or is forced to consume unhealthy alternatives. A majority of the campus works out and keeps themselves in shape. The classes are demanding but rewarding.

Sophia

The College of New Jersey is a very community-oriented school. Upon visiting the very first time, I felt like I was at home. TCNJ is a place where almost everyone is warm and inviting. I've never seen another school like it. Students share this common bond, and as cliche as it sounds, our campus is built on kindness and involvement, which develops our strong sense of community.

Meagan

TCNJ is a great school, small and close knit, but a great school nonetheless. It is pretty exclusive for a public university, you need really good grades and an overall excellent applications which is different from many of the other public universities in the area and state. The facilities are nice for the most part, although the dorms are lackluster. The freshman dorms are all equally crummy, each has its own flaws. The upperclassman dorms are unequal, with some (Eick and New Res) being far superior to the other options. Academics are excellent, and there are many social groups on campus. Sororities and fraternities have a presence on campus, although they are not overwhelming or direly important. There is very little to do in the area, it's necessary to take a bus or drive to find entertainment although the school does its best to have activities on campus to remedy that.

Alize

Tcnj is a great school academically. It’s pretty hard to get into and the STEM program is prestigious. The classes are challenging so I know I’m getting a really good education. There isn’t too much diversity. The school is mostly middle class white kids.

emma

I loved the school. I thought everyone there was friendly and helpful. I never felt not apart of anything. I loved that everyone makes you feel right at home and wants to become part of the community. Overall the school was great and I think everyone should find a school like this one.

Danielle

Amazing and the best public school that feels like a private school. Academics are taken very seriously and can take up a lot of time, but the results of our education and ability to transition into the real world is excellent. Our l professors are also outstanding, usually very quick to respond to emails and have very regular office hours for all students to count on them being there. Overall, the best school in N.J.

Nina

Courses are challenging yet engaging, and professors are passionate and available to help. I've also made a lot of great friends through extracurricular activities. We also have Campus Town, an area next to the school with off-campus housing, food places, an urgent care, a gym, and a nail salon. Sometimes administration doesn't handle some situations in the best way, such as cancelling afternoon classes on a snow day when commuters have already driven on ice. Overall, it's a good school, and I'm happy I chose it.

It's a great school, I only wish the food we are forced to pay for with meal plans was better, and that minor things like a shirt were cheaper. I also wish housing and course selections were less difficult and stress-inducing. Otherwise, the faculty is great and the campus is easy to navigate.

Gisselle

I love the academics and what the school strives for. I love how we are a liberal arts school because it opens so many doors and makes you more marketable. The school is very safe, as there are many emergency blue lights all over campus, and if anything were to ever happen you could just press the button. I love this school because there are so many opportunities to get involved in your school and in the community.

Madison

I absolutely fell in love with TCNJ as soon as I toured and am extremely happy to say I go there and see a successful future. They are constantly involving everyone and trying to get everyone involved with the campus and activities. I know someone that recently graduated and has already gotten an opportunity at an amazing first job!

Camille

When I was just a sophomore in high school, I attended a tour of The College of New Jersey and immediately made it my first choice in my college list. The College of New Jersey is an excellent institution that offers a rewarding college experience for its intellectual students. The campus is located in suburban Ewing, New Jersey, which is nearby major cities, such as Philadelphia. The environment looks absolutely beautiful, especially during the autumn. Academics are top priority. Students spend hours in the R. Barbara Gitenstein Library preparing polished reports, studying class material, or collaborating in groups on projects. They are then well rewarded by the extensive care of multiple student organizations and athletics. Even with numerous outlets for students, some student hit a wall, the tutoring center and writing center provide immense support. The professors really want to help their students enjoy and truly understand the material. Overall, deciding to attend The College of New Jersey has been the best choice of my life so far.

Tim

TCNJ is a nice college by all means, however, if you're looking for that "college experience" this might not be the place for you. We live smack in the middle of a random suburban town and it gives off the effect that you're living in a fishbowl. To go anywhere, you will need a car, they advertise that there's a bus system that can get you to the mall, but who wants to do that? The closest "chill place" to go to is Princeton, and again that's a 15 - 20 minute drive and you need a car to enjoy the area. Take Rutgers, at least that place is a campus massive enough for you to have those late night walks and places to go bother your friends, TCNJ doesn't have that freedom you may be looking for. If you're looking for a place to do something every night and come home at unreasonable hours TCNJ might not be the school for you, whenever I visit friends in Boston or Philadelphia, it's much more enjoyable because there are places where you can just wander to late at night, even just bike, and it's an enjoyable time. Now if you're into a school that teaches well and is small and has a tight community, then by all means come on this way. TCNJ is great for that and although there are many cliques, once you get incorporated with one, there's no getting out. You'll have a great time with that small group, and you're sure to find great friends.

I love my school. There is something for everyone at TCNJ. Whether you are into sports, art, academics, we got it. There are passionate students that are there to learn but also have fun simultaneously. It's a great environment that I would recommend to anyone.

Sally

TCNJ takes a holistic approach to education and the selection of students to their programs. The staff is incredibly friendly and warm, unlike my previous undergraduate college 'Rutgers'. Rutgers is a great school to attend but as a student it is quite a norm to fell lost. Professors and staff are not helpful . However, the culture in TCNJ is very intimate and truly attentive to the needs of students. As a new graduate student i am incredibly impressed by the level of service and overall school culture.

Zoe

I love The College of New Jersey!

Monique

I absolutely LOVED The College of New Jersey. I originally didn't want to attend because it was close to my parent's house, however, after attending Welcome Week with the rest of my freshman class and really getting to know the other people on my floor, I couldn't get enough. I've made lifelong friends, received an excellent education, and have memories that will last me a lifetime. I wish we were a little more into sports, and that our homecoming wasn't as structured (fenced in area with a LOT of rules) but other than that, I recommend TCNJ to everyone.

Brooke

I want to go there for college and it is my number one choice. After a few visits and talking to students and alumni I fully understand what this college is all about and I'm excited to be applying and hopefully attend. Everything on campus is there for the students and their well being. There were no cons on my list.