The College of New Jersey Top Questions

Clara

The class sizes are small, so a lot of attention is given to the students. The teachers are also flexible and will fit you into their classes most of the time even if the classes are full.

Ashka

The best thing about The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) is the diversity of the population. There is so much to learn from everyone since they all come from different lifestyles, cultures, and areas. Additionally, diversity encourages open-mindedness. One always feels accepted at TCNJ and can easily find their niche, while still feeling comfortable around anyone on campus.

Susan

The supportive faculty, available resources, embracement of diversity in the campus community!

Karisse

the people cause it's a pretty diverse. everywhere you look there's just a different kind of person

The best thing about my school is that I've grown so close with my fellow classmates and professors. There is some competition here, but it's healthy and keeps me motivated. I work well with my classmates, who are now some of my closest friends, and my professors encourage me to do well. I also love knowing that our school has wonderful oppurtunities for graduates and a high job placement rate for seniors. This lets me know that all the hard work I'm doing now will pay off in the end.

Danielle

The best thing about The College of New Jersey is the sense of community within the school that connects the students, workers, professors, and administration. Because of the unique size of The College of New Jersey, bonds can be formed between everyone and anyone which prompts positive academic encouragement as well as friendships and a feeling of safety and support. Professors become mentors as they make themselves available to students outside of class in order to build respectful and guiding relationships and students are able to make lifelong friends in this strong community oriented environment.

Andrea

This is a student-oriented college. Professors, staff, and administrators are always willing to help you out, or go above and beyond to seek the results you're looking for. Your success is their top priority, and they will work with you to get the best possible options and outcome from your education and experience on campus.

Kristie

The campus is gorgeous and the small classes allow the professors to develop a steady rapport with students.

Kim

the education level for teachers. This school is one of the best in preparing teachers to go out into the school districts and get jobs to educate the future of america

bryana

not that big, not farfrom home, well known school