The College of Saint Scholastica Top Questions

Jon

The campus is situated at the top of the hill with a massive castle structure at the very center. It is smaller than many schools but provides a great "community" feeling that is hard to find. Teachers are personable and are great to work with.

The best thing about my school would have to be the classes, I like that most of my classes are small enough where the teacher knows me. Even though some are lecture classes they aren't very big so the teacher still knows my name. I also like the residence hall I live in.

Kristina

The best thing about my school would be the low number of students in my classes. My lecture halls are about 50 students which is nice. Regular classes consist of about 20 students. I like how helpful the professors are since they do not have a large number of students to assist to.

Cassie

The best thing about my school is the smaller class sizes because it gives students the chance to get to know their teachers and each other better. Having smaller class sizes makes St. Scholastica a college that has a stronger sense of community among the students. Teachers are more likely to know which students are having problems and will be able to fix the problems faster. Smaller classes also make it easier to make friends, which is one of the main reasons I like my school.

Michelle

Small Class Sizes. Able to get more attention

Kari

I love everything about my school. The size, not too big, not too small. The location, far enough away from home, yet close enough too. The size of classes are varied. The type of class is varied. I learn a lot and I feel prepared for work in my carreer. It has a wonderful blend of old values and traditions and a new technology. The people are warm, caring, kind and considerate. It feels like home.

The community is very outgoing and accepting of others from meeting someone new in class to new freshmen.

Heidi

Its a Catholic school, and even though I am not Catholic, I don't feel pressured to "convert" or anything.

Ruth

I think the reason this school is so wonderful is because of its values and tradition. Some students might complain about the rules and regulations now and the strictness of it all. But in the long run, they will feel grateful having had it when they were a young adult. The goal of St Scholastica ("Cor Et Anima") is to shape the whole person: mind, heart, body, and soul. Its such a blessing that I am given the opportunity to attend my college career here and I will never forget the lessons I've learned.

Stephen

The avalibility of student services and the friendly enviroment that the school offers.

Michelle

The great career opportunities after recieving a college degree from the school. Well known for nursing which is my degree. Small school with big career opportunities for students.

I like it because it is so diverse and there is so many activities for everyone to do.