White Plains, NY
The College of Westchester

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The College of Westchester

The emotional and academic support exceed other places I have visited. The size of the college is not very appealing from the exterior perspective but the size of the counselor's hearts will attract any interested person to register there for continuing education.

Valeria

I love that professors are able to interact with students one on one. They are always available. They make sure you understand everything and if you don’t they’ll go over it and won’t go ahead leaving you behind to figure it out on your own. Their support is amazing. The staff is friendly. flexible schedule for students that work day time. There are evening classes and even online courses.

Kenny

The school was great until the second semester. The professor that taught my intended degree class was impatient and would not accept work even if it was on time. He would be easily offended and you could never have a conversation with him. I did meet a few good people I talk to regularly. The whole school faculty and departments are out of whack and never communicate with each other so everything is all over the place. The admissions department is the only one that knows what they are doing. I am just happy that the nightmare is done and my graduation date is June 1st, 2017. I am transferring to another college that is more recognized and has an insane amount of connections.

Claudia

The college of Westchester is a great place to go for small class sizes, a diverse and close knit community, and resources that provide you with the ability to gain internships and careers quickly after graduation. The College also offers accelerated programs to every student so you graduate more than what is considered "on time." I love this college because they have done nothing but try to offer me the resources I need, provide information that I need, and access to people, professors, and professionals that want to see me succeed and find what I want for my career.

ashley

I would have continued college after high school rather then working full time right away. Also i would have tried harder then i had in the past to do well in college like i am currently.

Lena

My senior year was so long ago, which puts me in a great position to reflect on what advice I could give myself. I do love the life that I have lived, and although I may have taken a more difficult path to my education, it has been well worth it. There is only one thing I would tell my high school self,and that is this: don't wait for someday. When I was in high school I did not have the financial backing or knowledge of who to ask for that assistance. I started working right out of high school. I told myself constantly, "someday I will go to college." It wasn't until a dear friend and co worker told me, "don't wait for someday, because someday will never come, there will never be enough time, or money, something will always get it in the way." Today, at 35 I would tell my high school senior self, "Don't wait for SOMEDAY!, it will never come, so what are you waithing for? Get out there and do it!"

Brett

Talking to my high school self I would tell myself to not wait so long to go to school. The transition is harder after waiting so long to go to school. I would tell myself that college will be easier if I just go shortly after high school. I would also tell myself to pay more attention to scholarships and start filling them out as soon as possible.

The best thing about my school is the small personalized class teachings. We are taught in such small classes that we can get a one on one with the teachers to help us further understand what we learn. The small classes allow the teachers to learn students names.

I wish that i had known what i was about to learn so i could have better prepaired myself before attending. I also wish i would have known more about the scholarships available to me.

Nicholas

Don't mess around in college. Yeah there's alot of freedom, but it comes at a steep price.

the large amount of clubs

That everything from high school is nearly useless

Wesley

Stay on top of the work that you are given. Procrastination is worst enemy. The work is only as hard as you make. You must be able to seperate your school work from your personal life and not to worry, because your true friends will always be there no matter how much work your being given. Even though things may look hard and they might be hard to deal with at first but, as time progresses you will be able to complete work with ease. College is expensive so be aware of all the expenses that await. Everything that you will encounter will cost you, it may cost you actually money or it may cost you something valuable in your life. Use all your time and energy to make your college life easier. Never, not for a single second, take college lightly. College may start to look like its getting easier but, it's never really is easy. College actually does prepare you for life, so pay very close attention and always remember all the things that you have learned in college.

I wish I would've known how independent I had to become. There are way more expenses that I had to deal with after graduating high school. I wish could've been warned how hard it would be for me to stay on top of the task that I had to complete for college. I wish people could stressed how it important it would be to research a college and how it would best benefit the decisions that I wish to better my career. I wish that I had known that the level of difficulty would be so dramactically different

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is, the one that can not be able to attend school all the days that he/she has classes. The one's that have poor time management skills should not attend the school. If he or she is just disrupting the class and just becoming a distraction for the other students. If he or she fail to maintain a "C" average grade or a 2.0 GPA can not attend the college. If you can not be able to pay the school you are not permitted to attend the college.

The College of Westchester administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.