Wooster, OH
The College of Wooster

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The College of Wooster

Christina

The college has a beautiful campus and very friendly students and staff. There are great music groups and programs at the school, and it's a great academic liberal arts college. If I lived in the state, I would definitely go to this school. There are lots of great opportunities there, including campus clubs, extra curriculars, and student organizations.

Barbara

The campus is beautiful, in sun or rain or snow; the people are kind, helpful, and accommodating; the professors are not only experts in their field, but their enthusiasm permeates every lesson, every assignment, every lecture; office hours are not limited to talk of assignments and tests; the performances are numerous, the student organizations are open to all, the campus is small and intimate and familiar. Everyone extends a hand when you need it and a smile even when you don't. Worth the expense.

alice

The College of Wooster is ideal for students who desire a very diverse college, and I mean very. They are very inclusive and you will be sure to find an extra-curricular activity that suits your interests. The professors are some of the best, especially in the English department and they are always willing to talk to you about anything that you have on your mind. Some professors invite students to their houses for dinner and they take time to get to know you as an individual. It's a great perk of attending a small school. Academically, Wooster is very sound. You will constantly be pushing the limits of what it means to learn and for the most part, students are very dedicated to learning. One downside is that people here are not overly friendly. They won't go out of their way to open doors for you or smile and make you feel welcome. I would look elsewhere for a friendly student body. Housing is decent, only 2 dorms have AC so August is a little rough but summer doesn't last too much longer after that. Overall, Wooster is A+ for academics and professors, but if you're looking for a welcoming environment, I'd suggest you go elsewhere.

Jacqueline

The College of Wooster is a giant family, your professor and peers all want you to succeed. Independent thinking is highly encouraged, being creative and furthering your understanding of a subject is the best experience. We're always learning something new. This college supports both stem field and musical arts students. A new science building has been built and funding for the arts departments is always a priority. In all I love this school, it will definitely challenge you and push for your best work. Graduating from this college you will be a leader in your field and have the confidence and intelligence to go on and create great things throughout your life with the education and experiences given to us.

Aryana

The College Of Wooster is an amazing campus. I truly enjoyed my visit there and instantly felt welcomed! College of Wooster is a place I’d like to study at! The poetry clam was amazing and welcomed all the new comers to the mic, the coaches were happy to see any interested participants and the food choice was amazing ranging from vegan to meat lovers. The College of Wooster is definitely one of my dream colleges!

Sharon

Love the school and the classes. I am able to talk with my professors when needed and the small class size really helps. I am able to find students with all different ideas and we can often discuss scholarly topics being civilized and then have fun going out.

Courtney

Wooster' sincere belief that every form of intelligence is crucial to success make it easy to enter. The lacidasical student will soon learn, however, that the reading and writing rigors make it a earned education. The food is fabulous, the dorms are beautiful and dating relationships and friendships are easily maintained because of our philosophy of accountability and loyalty. Culture is constant and every one of our professors is required to have a phd. Wooster is the ideal education for a student whose goal is to become Well-rounded, and responsibly successful.

Brianna

The College of Wooster is a school where you will be challenged to go beyond the scope and think in ways you probably haven't thought before. Overall the academics are challenging and great. As for the social aspect of college it is definitely what you make it. If you choose to go out and get involved then expect a college life of class and netflix in your room. Most people are really friendly, but you have to be willing to get involved in sports, clubs, groups, etc. I personally have a great time with my friends. I love this college. The only gripe I would have is computer science majors have it tough in the lack of versalitility in curriculum, but I think most other majors can do a lot with their majors for going in different directions and what not.

Juliana
Wooster

Everyone is so so so friendly. If you're looking for a place to feel comfortable but challenged, then this is the place!

Wooster

Morgan

My classmates are the most widely accepting and welcoming people I have ever met.

The main advice I would give myself is ITS OKAY TO NOT KNOW! College is a time of learning who you are as a person in society. It is okay to change majors and explore new opportunities. It is okay to not know what you want to major in straight out of high school. It is okay to be unsure about what direction you want to take. It is all okay. College is about finding out who you really are. It is about learning how to truly develop well-rounded skills to use in all aspects of your life. So many high school seniors worry about their future; I certainly know I did. If I could tell myself anything that resonates more clearly now as a young professional than it ever did before, it is that everything will be okay. I promise.

One who wants to explore the reaches of the earth in a variety of fun, unique, and interesting classes and evolve into a well-rounded young adult with wonderful critical thinking skills. A student at Wooster wants to learn about not just their own area of interest, but about so many other world-wide interests they may not have an opportunity to do elsewhere. This person wants to take a fun new opportunity and go with it!

The College of Wooster administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.