The College of Wooster

« See more reviews of The College of Wooster

Simply the fact that I went to such a great and highly respected and established school like the College of Wooster. I consider myself blessed and lucky to be a part of the establishment, cause it was the best four years of my life. I wouldn't have done it differently. i would have stayed for a Master's degree there in a heartbeat if they offered one

I would tell them about how thorough the courses are in covering material, and how personal the class sessions are with the professor. We have a really good-looking campus and it mostly feels very comfortable wherever you are. It's also a short drive from some stuff to do, like restaurants and a movie theater.

Wooster will give you great research and writing skills. The campus wellness center is more well-equipped than most, and the school is economically diverse for a small lib arts school. Also has better food than many other places, and opportunities to volunteer in the Wooster community.

The best thing about the school is undoubtably the quality of the professors. That, in coordination with the professor advised Independent Study project (a year long research design conducted senior year) generates really unparalled one-on-one professor experience.

I am a transfer student and I feel like this is the right place for me. I feel very comfortable and glad I made the decision to transfer here.

I talk most about the emphasis on helping those with special needs and the focus on teaching.

The amount of extra-curricular activities available, and the natural beauty of the campus

Research-IS study project

It's academic standing

nothing.