Baltimore, MD
The Community College of Baltimore County

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Community College of Baltimore County

Tiffany

If i could go back in time and talke to myself as a high school senior the advice I would give myself would have been to try to get better in certain subjects. They made seem the same in college as they are in high school, but acually they are so much different.

I think some of the classes are too big.

I would tell my myself to not proscrastinate about looking up scholarships. The other big thing I would tell myself is to not overreact about picking out pricy colleges. I know now that you can go to community colleges to start out and get the same eduacation as a major 4 year university.

I love my school because it is super close to my house and not overpriced.

The best thing about my school is its small size. It is easy to get to classes and the smaller class sizes help students feel like individuals, not just numbers.

Christina

I would say, keep your eye on the ball. It is very easy to get distracted and to take the easy way out, but don't. You can do it and you know you will. Everyone who say's you can't will be proven wrong and you can and will succeed. You know all you want is to be a nurse and after working at the hospital you know that is what you are meant to do, but to get to that point you must get through school. So get through this.

The best thing about my school is the size and the relationship between students and professors. It is just big enough that you see a new face everyday and small enough where there is time for the professor to know who you are and you aren't just a number they want you to succeed.

The fact that, yes it is a community college, but i also don't have any friends here. I went to a 4 year university last year and did not like it so now I am just trying to figure out where the wind will blow me. It will definitly be in nursing, but how i will get there ( whether a 4 year school or become an RN first) I'm not sure.

Tara

This school has the most interesting people and it is at a reasonable price while providing outstanding education.

I would have told myself not to worry but think about my major.

The worst thing is that there is no place for student to hang around and talk to each other without getting yelled at by teachers and public safety.

The Community College of Baltimore County administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.