Baltimore, MD
The Community College of Baltimore County

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Community College of Baltimore County

Catherine

I loved everything about this college! The staff is amazing. They're always there to help and guide their students. The campus is well kept and always has something exciting going on. The Community College of Baltimore County is a great school to either start off as a college student or complete the necessary training for your career.

Danielle

CCBC to me is the best way to get a start on higher education if you don't know exactly what you want to do or may not be able to afford the bigger universities. It's better to go ahead and do two less expressive years here, get an associates and transfer on with more knowledge. You'll learn more here, I think, rather than just jumping head first into the big leagues without a level ground to stand on with a good footing under you.

Marcellus

Excellent place to return to get your education if you have been out of school fro a long period of time

cameron

for the short time i attended CCBC, i had a very pleasant experience it was unfortunate what happened financially. i would like to thank professor Raphael stillings. He always related the topic and lesson to our standards. i would recommend him to anyone. Stillings made writting topic sentences and essays so much easier i was just overthinking it.

Joyce
CCBC Owings Mills Extension Center, A great place for adult education

beautiful brand new campus, surrounded by shops, attended by diverse population of adults and some kids.

CCBC Owings Mills Extension Center, A great place for adult education

Jonathan

It was pretty good school, decent parking and the campus is all relatively close. I did not need to visit my professors much but when I did, they were always available and very friendly. I never had a problem scheduling classes, it is very easy to make sure none of your needed classes overlap, because they have many options available.

I have heard no stereotypes of students from this school. I am not originally from this area.

I do not partake in any extracurricular activities here, and I am not very knowledgeable on the subject

The majority of students have kept to themselves. They are friendly when I have spoken to them, but for the most part everyone is in their own bubble.

The academics are very good, and in the past they have prepared me very well to go onto a 4 year school.

Marcellus

It was a an even flow of stereotypes at the school and they all co-mingle together.

Anything that the school did on campus was popular student plays , all the groups were interesting International student parties and also talent shows.

The academics i would say is a wide range for students to study ,i am in the criminal justice field and they have everything for me at the school.

Stephen

Excellent for those who put forth the work. You get what you put in.

Excellent for those who put forth the work. You get what you put in.

Work a lot harder and have more confidence in your abilities. You can only be limited by what you think you cant do.

Shanaye

My classmates are a lively bunch of individuals, who really want to make a difference in their lives.

I wish that I could turn back the hands of time, and be a mentor to myself in high school. The knowledge and wisdom that I have now, that I am in college; could really help her out. I believe she would really thank me for looking out for her best interest. First, I would tell myself to keep herself highly motivated. Motivation is a key part in your academic success! Successful students are goal-oriented, and believe they are responsible for their own rise or fall. If you aren't enthusiastic about your own academic career, then you could possibly let yourself down. Always wake up ready to attack the day! Being on time is also important. It shows that you are serious about your life, and your future as well. Visualize your success as you're preparing for your quizzes and exams. Always put forth your very best, and apply yourself while you're studying. It is hard right now, but really worth it. Once you walk across the stage to recieve your diploma, you'll understand why it was a struggle. Your transcript will show your college professors that you're ready to take on the world.

The best thing about The Community College of Baltimore County is the great resources! These resources are useful; helping you become a successful student. The free tutoring and guidance counseling, are really helping me excell in my classes. I am learning better studying habits, how to complete home assignments on time, and writing better essays because of the CCBC resources.

The Community College of Baltimore County administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.