Baltimore, MD
The Community College of Baltimore County

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Community College of Baltimore County

Morgan

I love the fact that I had chose to attend the CCBC in Catonsville. The instructors and staff are always pleasant. Overall the entire faculty shows that they love what they do. Which is something that other schools lack. The teachers will go the extra mile to find success in the students who are at least trying to better themselves. The classes are the perfect size. The facility is also always clean, neat, and tidy.

chanel

First started as a student in spring (feburary) of 2016. I really didn't know what to expect once I first attented once meeting with the academic advisers they really helped me selecting classes that can already work with my hetic schedule I can honestly say college is definately more intense the teachers want you to succeed and push you out of your comfort zone now I'm in my second semester at CCBC Essex can't wait to enroll in the next semester

Molly

My overall opinion of The Community College Of Baltimore County is, it seems to be a well structured put together school like everything else community college has it's ups and downs, it's completely different from what you were told in high school, in college you're completely on your own 100% nobody will remind you that you have English 101 at 10:30 AM. It's hard being on your own, but sometimes it also helps prepare you to be an independent adult. The real world is harder than people think and I believe college can help you develop skills for what's happening in the real world. You don't learn about avoiding credit card debt in high school or learning CPR. Most jobs want you to have a higher education you can also helps prepare you to be an independent adult. the real world is harder than people think. I believe college can help you develop skills for what's happening in the real world. You don't learn about avoiding credit card debt in high school or learning CPR. Most jobs want you to have a higher education you can also make more money by going to college. I believe everyone should have the opportunity to go to college.

Catherine

I loved everything about this college! The staff is amazing. They're always there to help and guide their students. The campus is well kept and always has something exciting going on. The Community College of Baltimore County is a great school to either start off as a college student or complete the necessary training for your career.

Danielle

CCBC to me is the best way to get a start on higher education if you don't know exactly what you want to do or may not be able to afford the bigger universities. It's better to go ahead and do two less expressive years here, get an associates and transfer on with more knowledge. You'll learn more here, I think, rather than just jumping head first into the big leagues without a level ground to stand on with a good footing under you.

Marcellus

Excellent place to return to get your education if you have been out of school fro a long period of time

cameron

for the short time i attended CCBC, i had a very pleasant experience it was unfortunate what happened financially. i would like to thank professor Raphael stillings. He always related the topic and lesson to our standards. i would recommend him to anyone. Stillings made writting topic sentences and essays so much easier i was just overthinking it.

Joyce
CCBC Owings Mills Extension Center, A great place for adult education

beautiful brand new campus, surrounded by shops, attended by diverse population of adults and some kids.

CCBC Owings Mills Extension Center, A great place for adult education

Jonathan

It was pretty good school, decent parking and the campus is all relatively close. I did not need to visit my professors much but when I did, they were always available and very friendly. I never had a problem scheduling classes, it is very easy to make sure none of your needed classes overlap, because they have many options available.

I have heard no stereotypes of students from this school. I am not originally from this area.

I do not partake in any extracurricular activities here, and I am not very knowledgeable on the subject

The majority of students have kept to themselves. They are friendly when I have spoken to them, but for the most part everyone is in their own bubble.

The academics are very good, and in the past they have prepared me very well to go onto a 4 year school.

Marcellus

It was a an even flow of stereotypes at the school and they all co-mingle together.

Anything that the school did on campus was popular student plays , all the groups were interesting International student parties and also talent shows.

The academics i would say is a wide range for students to study ,i am in the criminal justice field and they have everything for me at the school.

The Community College of Baltimore County administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.