The Community College of Baltimore County

« See more reviews of The Community College of Baltimore County

I feel that the gym at CCBC Essex Campus is really nice. I enjoy working out, so exercise has become a part of my daily routine. I have attended two other colleges in California, and I did not like there Gym facilities. I love how Essex campus has a large outdoor track and a fairly good sized track indoors as well. I also love how there is an indoor pool. I remember taking swimming at a college in California, and it had an outdoor pool. It was so hard to warm up and start swimming because I would be freezing.

For my school to be an community college, it sure does give you the feeling of an university campus. It's not too small nor too big, it gives one an opportunity to experience the college life without feeling overwhelmed. I feel it is the perfect jumpstart to help lessen the anxiety of adjusting to an university when I transfer to an in the fall.

This school has the most interesting people and it is at a reasonable price while providing outstanding education.

The unqiue part of my school is the help shown to new students who have been out of high school for some time.

community college is not expensive and easy to start to attend college.