The Community College of Baltimore County

« See more reviews of The Community College of Baltimore County

If there was an worst thing about my school, I'd have to say it is the small computer lab. There's only 2 on campus in which you can actually print out your work and only 1 of the 2 labs is open to everyone while the other is only open to those in the honor program. When it gets busy in the middle and end of semester when it seems like every teacher has a paper due, trying to get access to an computer on campus is rather difficult.

I feel my program is not considered a part of the college. Our buildings are separate from the other college buildings but they really have to be to deal with the cars and traffic we have. Our courses are a concentrated eight weeks and we have internships which take us off campus for the second eight weeks of each semester. I would like a calendar to give me an idea of what and when things are going to happen in my program.

The worst thing is that there is no place for student to hang around and talk to each other without getting yelled at by teachers and public safety.

It's a bit run down and the internet can go down randomly.

I think some of the classes are too big.