The Community College of Baltimore County

« See more reviews of The Community College of Baltimore County

I would have liked to know just how easy college can be if you apply yourself. Most people, myself included, believe college to be a difficult endeavor, one that will become increasingly more difficult as more and more time elapses between their last year of high school and their first year of college. This is untrue. If your willing to learn, you can do so at any age.

Beore attending my school, I wish I'd known abaout all the workshops that would be available during classes. I've missed out on so muuch quality information because I've had clasees. If I'd known this, I would have been able to manage my class times and free times better.

I wish I had known a little more of what was going to be expected of me especially in dealing with finding my internship company. I am very happy with my instructors and what I am learning and my internship.

I wished I knew how my fellow students would act, because socializing is more of a job than it should be. Also, many people don't take school too seriously, they seem to be there just to be there.

Before I came to this school I wish I had known that college is a great expierience that can enhance my learning abilities to the fullest extent.

I wish i would have known what professsors to stay away from.....