The Community College of Baltimore County

« See more reviews of The Community College of Baltimore County

Mentoring is the best. The people that are mentors are the top of the line. Advising is also very good and helpful. Their is plenty of computer access throughout the college. Administration is very helpful to new students as well as to the older students. Most of the students are easy to get along with and the President of the college has an "open door policy" that makes it easy to comunicate with the staff.

The best thing about the community College of Baltimore County is its organization,accessibilty and flexibility;three major campuses in strategic locations in Baltimore county together with a couple of smaller annexes(branches) to accommodate other kind of courses,people,spaces,and times.Also are the online class schedules for both hybrid and distance learning,which give encouraging study options.

The best thing about The Community College of Baltimore County is the great resources! These resources are useful; helping you become a successful student. The free tutoring and guidance counseling, are really helping me excell in my classes. I am learning better studying habits, how to complete home assignments on time, and writing better essays because of the CCBC resources.

The best thing about my school is the size and the relationship between students and professors. It is just big enough that you see a new face everyday and small enough where there is time for the professor to know who you are and you aren't just a number they want you to succeed.

I love my school because it is super close to my house and not overpriced.

I actually don't have anything