The Evergreen State College

« See more reviews of The Evergreen State College

Classes are smaller allowing for closer faculty interaction. Seminars take place every week with other students, there is a good opportunity to share knowledge about relavant issues.

Evergreen is an alternative learning community where grades are based on evaluations not letters. So you get a lot out of your teachers and the overall feedback is very constructive.

There are no grades. Each student gets to build their own adademic plan and the more involved a student is in creating that plan, the better they tend to do.

Everything. You make your own major, you don't recieve grades, all courses are interdisciplinary. there is no other school like evergreen

No grades, ability to study ANYTHING you desire through independant learning contracts which are easily available.

Evergreen is an amazing learning community that embraces everyone and allows you to persue your interests

No grades, one course at a time, interdiciplinary, teachers know and care about you. No TAs teaching

No sports/school spirit, no grades, you can design your own major/focus, more real-life education

Everything - the way programs are set up, the way classes are taught, the general mindset.

No grades, no majors. You decide the course of your education, it is highly integrative.