The Evergreen State College

« See more reviews of The Evergreen State College

A person who is good with managing their time. Someone who is open minded and does not work well with your standard college set up. This college gives you a chance to get more involved in things that interest you and shape your degree to your liking.

Someone who wants a challenge and a chance to be an active participant in their education. A lot of people come to Evergreen expecting it to be a "hippie slacker school," but it's really not--that's why the graduation rate is so low.

Individuals looking to apply should be hard working and driven, able to handle academic independence and challenging coursework, accepting of a diverse community, and open to experiencing life in a more unconventional way!

Self-disciplined creative types would do really well here, or anyone who is artistically inclined and believes that a college should have a sense of community among its student body.

Liberal art and science students who are interested in sustainability, as well as those who want to create sustainable and moral businesses should consider Evergreen State College.

Someone who is self directed and wants to take advantage of opportunities that are available, but not necessarily directly handed out. Basically, Evergreen is for individuals.

You must be pretty self motivated, because sometimes you find that the homework is rather loose. You also need to be open to many political and personal point of views.

Self-motivated, teamwork oriented people who are cooperative education and inter-discipline oriented with an interest in active community participation.

This is a good school for someone who is still deciding where they want their education to take them and is planning on attending graduate school.

can think for themself. interested in learning for learning's sake and not just for a good grade.