The Evergreen State College

« See more reviews of The Evergreen State College

i wish i had known that i could get involved in non-varsity club sports (like the crew team)...and that they didn't require tryouts. i also wish i had known that seeing a counselor was free...i feel like it took me quite a while to figure this out.

I wish I had known how to navigate the course catalog better. The programs are stuctured differently. Once I figured it out, I knew how to best take advantage of all the opportunities and interdiciplinary learning.

How much of my education at the this college is up to me-you really have to know what you want to study to attend Evergreen. Faculty is always able and willing to help, however you really make your own path.

You get what you put in to your education at Evergreen. If you choose to challenge yourself you will learn a lot. If you choose to mess around and do the bare minimum, it's easy to graduate in 4 years.

I researched things in depth prior to making my decision so I had a full awareness of what Evergreen had to offer. The only thing that would make it easier would be the distance I have to travel.

I wish I would've known more about the class styles and had been able to sit in a seminar and witness what went on, as well as known more about indepent studies, field work, and volunteering.

There isn't anything that I wish I had known before I came to Evergreen. I researched the school and talked to a few people, and decided that it was the best fit for me.

I wish I had known that Olympia ia really a small town, not a city but a town that has many nice things in it, but not the life that you can find in a big city.

Everything that I learned at this school. Knowledge I have attained here would of been beneficial to my early life as well as my future one.

I wish I would have known about ways in which I could have earlier focused my interests and utilized more specialized facilities to do so...